Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "One Step Too Far" > Comments Page 2
I really hope he cheated on Cristina with Julia, Mark's girlfriend. That would give Mark a PERFECTLY good reason to break up with her and confess his true feelings for Lexie!
The bit that cracked me up the most was when Meredith said "Bad dog" to Alex, I just love the parts that stretch back into the past with a simple joke like that
Shonda plz stop making Jackson hook-up with random girls he is too perfect for that. He needs to jst hook-up with April, knock her up and have gorgeous "Grey-eyed" babies.
1) My favorite scene was the last one with Meredith and Derek. I thought for sure that he was going to get all pissy with Mer again but really liked it when she asked him if he wanted her to leave him alone and he said no.
2) General surgery or maybe research. Not neuro.
3) Unless one of the two characters changes totally, Crowen is done and I for one would be glad. I have never liked Owen, he is way too hot and cold.
4) Don't care who but hope it's April and he knocks her up.
5) I would like to see more surgeon Callie and less Calzona.
I think when Owen said he cheated I don't think he meant physically. I am betting it was mentally. Dirty thoughts, not deeds. The episode ended before it could be discussed. I really cannot see Owen cheating at anything. Any of the other men, yes, but not Owen.
My favourite quote is actually the one Merideth said at the end; it is very true.
I agree with everyone else- Mer should stay in General surgery. Too hard on their marriage if she goes to Neuro with Derek!
I'm not sure if Owen & Christina are done yet - they clearly are on different paths eg. wanting kids. I don't he physically cheated on Christina; some other sense- like "cheated her out of time that could of been spent with her" or something like that!
Mark hasn't been getting as much screen time as well as Lexie. Mark is an "original" and should get more time -I was glad to see him making those comments to Avery by the elevator! - typical Mark! and Lexie needs to do something else - she is getting boring!
Owen didn't physically cheat. It was the last line of the show and he's not the type of man to cheat. I'll be so disappointed if he did. He's the only man on the show (with the possible exception of Avery) who hasn't cheated or slept around a lot. Meredith needs to be in general surgery for the sake of her marriage. She's a superstar wherever she is so she might as well have a happy marriage. MORE CALLIE!!! I realized the other day she is the one I identify with the most. Not necessarily Callie and Arizona, but just Callie being Callie. She MADE a guy legs! She performed a double arm transplant! She is hardcore.
I loved the Bailey/Webber talk. I love them together in a mentor student way but its awesome how Bailey is usually the voice of reason in any situation. The chief and Bailey need more scenes and I really hope he doesn't go back to being chief. I like him having less pressure from the job so he can focus on his wife and himself. Its nice seeing him just being a doctor again. And Bailey is easily my favorite.
I totally agree with melyssa! Everyone deserves to have a happy ending! Don't get me wrong...I DON'T want S8 to be the last, but I want all of them to stop having a crap life...They deserves at least that!
1.MerDer's bathtub scene. The duckies were hidden for a reason, presumably
2.Lex was aware the tumour was benign and could be left alone.Mer wasn't involved in the patient consultation,but she ends up walking away from neuro.Shonda never intended Mer to be in neuro.Mer seems able to excel at whatever surgical task is set her.General ia a sensible choice. We have seen Bailey co work with Der a number of times,so they may eventually work together again
3/4.The rest of S8 could show this marriage fall apart.Is this another 'I saw a girl in the bar and flirted with her' scenario as with Der bumping into Lex who then became a series regular?
5.The cast who know they have contracts for S9 haven't any urgent need for dramatic changes in their characters SLs. I'm only interested in MerDer,Cris,Alex, with Bailey and Webber as backups
1. The scenes with all the residents. I love the ease of their relationships and the banter despite it not being made up of the original cast. I also love the mark and Jackson bromance.
2. I second the not working in a hospital. But general surgery.
3. Don't think so. I still don't believe he actually cheated either.
4. Doubt he actually did. But honestly no telling.
5. I'm content with where it us now. Maybe lexie, but I like it as it is with the majority of the focus on the originals.
1. Best scene: Owen saying he's cheating. Can this mess please be over already?
2. Meredith needs to NOT work in a hospital. She's a menace to patients.
4. Teddy. She's absolutely useless as a character otherwise.
5. Alex. The best they can do for him is a retread of the Ava saga. Seriously?
I'd just love to have Preston Burke come back for Christina?...how about that for drama!
I don't think that Derek and Meredith should work together, they are so much better apart in the hospital and great at home, loved the bathroom scene.
I do not like Hunt, never have, and I do not think he is Chief material, there is only one Chief, Richard, give hime the job back.
Cristina is a bad ass surgeon and to see her trying to work out a this thing with Hunt is a waste of her talent in the OR, when was the last time she was in the OR. More of Bailey,this woman is a great leader, teacher etc. Bailey and the Chief, Richard, are great together.
Cristina told Hunt that she does not want any children and for him to expect her to change her mind, well he's not so smart is he?
I WANT TO SEE MER AND DER FINALLY HAVE A BABY OF THERE OWN I WANT ZOLA TO BE A BIG SISTER . AND I WANT LEXI AND MARK TO GET BACK TOGETHER. AND I WANT CHRISTINA AND OWEN TO STOP FIGHTING AND GET BACK TOGETHER.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info