Mamie Gummer, who was just cast as the lead on The CW's First Cut, is headed to Showtime this spring.
The actress will play one half of a couple - along with Hamish Linklater - who, according to the network's press release, "gives Cathy a shot at joy with an unexpected offer." Gummer will appear on several episodes and joins an impressive guest star list on season three that includes:
- Brian D’Arcy James as Tim, someone who helps Sean move on from his past relationship.
- Susan Sarandon as a motivational speaker named Joy.
- Allison Janney as a Hollywood producer.
- Victor Garber as Willy Wanker, someone who will butt heads with Sean over... ownership of an adult phone line.
- Tammy Blanchard as Giselle, someone who plays a key role in Sean’s life.
Want more Casting News?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!