Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Moment of Truth" > Comments Page 2
1. I'm so sick of Crowen I don't care what happens with them.
3. Not hot. April and Avery are both so juvenile and annoying that they're strictly fast forward material.
4. Hoping Avery/April both fail and leave.
5. All I care about is Alex. If he's back, I'm back. If not, I'm done with Grey's. I don't like any of the non-originals. ABC is destroying what's left of a great show with all these newbies.
If they all have to take their exam in the next episode (plus the breakdowns of all of them and some scenes of SGMW) that will occupy a lot of time. I'm just wondering if we ever find out who failed, I'm a little bit worried Shondra could leave us with a cliffhanger again and we won't know until 10th may, that would be just horrible!
I could see Cristina taking Owen back for cheating her on one drunken night but he did this intentionally with the thought of hurting her.
5.) YANG. Sandra Oh is the best dramatic actress on television. No contest.
1.) I like to think that Christina has too much respect for herself to take him back after he cheated on her. BUT "This is not like you and Derek. He didn't fall in love with someone". Making excuses, Dear?
2.) I HATED Richard hooking up with Catherine. Just because his wife doesn't remember that she is in a marriage doesn't mean that he should forget about it too.
3.)NOT. I don't know when Shonda will realize that America hates April just as much as everyone in the hospital does. Her character is annoying and whiny and like nails on a chalkboard. Wasting Avery's hotness on HER? Ugh.
4.)April will get the stress nose-bleed,and if someone else has to fail...Karev? that would be unfortunate.
I would just like to mention here for the sake of "getting it right" that Azheimer's patients have more trouble with short term memory than long term. So, in reality, Adele should recognize Richard and have trouble with Alan. He should seem new to her every time.
I should think the failure is Kepner or Avery...as is the death.
Not sure how Mer is so certain that Owen's cheating is unforgivable, but Cristina's abortion is okay. I like them together. There is no other potential for Cristina as a love interest, so they need to patch up their lives. I like Owen. I think the docs returning from war situations are probably everywhere. I could do without Teddy though.
The "core four" needed for this show's 9th season would be Mer, Yang, Karev, and Bailey. Something happening to Derek would make Mer dark and twisty again...and jeopardize the adoption.
...since others have made suggestions for the season finale - I think Derek Sheppard is the one who dies. Woah! I know...
Lastly, I NEED a Meranda Bailey in my life!
1. I do think Christina is going to take Owen back. It won’t be easy, but I think it will happen. I love the two of them together, always have, always will.
2. Technically yes, but Richard can tell that part of his life is over, unfortunately.
3. Not really…poor Jackson. Hopefully April isn’t going to get psycho on him.
4. Yang. Yes, I said Christina. She doesn’t pass, can’t go to the East coast and run from her problems. She will stay in Seattle, deal with the situation. Her and Owen work things out and they stay together.
5. Meredith of course. She’s the main character. My 2nd choice oddly enough is Alex. I love how his character has developed and changed since the very first episode.
I will be a VERY sad panda the day this show ends.
I totally agree with you! You nailed it!
I think Mer, Der, Cristina, Callie & Bailey are off the hook. I think she talks about these characters when she said some just can't be killed off. My first guess is Alex, than Richard and if any of the couple Calzona, than more probably Arizona. Callie just had a big accident not too long ago, I don't think Shondra wants to repeat herself.
...Mer, Yang and Karev needs to stay...Again I'm sorry to say this but Avery and April weren't in the original cast...Sorry if part of my post disappeared
1. Yang will eventually take Owen back, but I think their relationship will have change and hopefully for the better. I know cheating can be bad, but they just seem like the kind of couple which is able to go through this
2.What a long sex scene....I don't know why there was so much focus on that story. I personnally think it was wrong since Adele doesn't know what she is doing...
3.I'm going to sound totally mean now, but I can't help wonder if people find Avery and April hot together only because if they are going to be together it's one less obstacle between Lexie and Mark. I get it that some people don't like Avery and Lexie together, but that doesn't mean Avery has to be with a 12 years old child...
4. April will probably fail...How much of a nutcase is she? I wonder if she is the one who is going to die at the end of the season...She totally lost it in this episode.
5.I wouldn't pick one resident, everyone that has been there since the beginning needs to stay (Mer, Y
1. Hope not. Cheater or not, Owen is so not worth it.
2. So Adele's illness gives him yet another excuse to cheat? I guess I'm supposed to think they're "even," even though Adele doesn't know what she's doing and Richard does? How stupid are these writers? Wait. I already know.
3. Avery/April was gross. She looks and acts like a child. Who wants to watch a sobbing 12 year old have sex? And what kind of "friend" would sex her up in the state she was in? Very, very gross.
5. I'm not a big Meredith fan, but the show's over without her. As long as Alex returns, I'd be happy.
1. There are only 3 episodes left. Their reconcilaition shouldn't be rushed, give Crowen a SL for S9, if SO returns
2.It wasn't a surprise that Webber sucumbed to Catherine. But is she married still to Jackson's dad?
3.Kepner ws horrified by MArk's suggestion that she should sleep with Aver to help his stress levels. But KEpner was the one who initiated what happened, Avery gave her time to step back. But did they use any precautions? If Kepner gets pregnant that will give her some very real moral dilemmas.
4. I'm betting Alex will take his boards and pass, as will Avery. Meredith would fail for her to have another SL of a problem to overcome. Kepner is chf resident, not sure they fail. I'm thinking Cris failing would cause a huge shock as she's wanted by so many hospitals
5. Mer is at the core of this show. It needs her to return
It cannot be Meredith or Yang. NO!! And.....they both should stay at Seattle Grace. Also, all that Richard needs to do now for his wife is to make sure she is taken care of for life and he can move on emotionally.
she is considering it! She has gone a long way from season 1. and she isn't reckless anymore! She and Owen build something and she wanna keep it!
he deserved it! U saw in his eyes that he didn't made it just out of spike he thought it through! And Adele "moved on" in some way! and he shouldn't cry in the corner!
3. djene djene! Half half!
I loved the way they hooked up! April was amazing in that scene! and than the scene after when she was clear minded! I love Sarah Drew she can play anything! But U could see that Avery had some feelings!
It's Avery! He is the only one who hadn't problems! SO he is the least expected! Mer, Xtina and Alex are save I assume! But who knows!?
5.Mer of course!
She is the soul of the show and the medical family how this last 3 seasons show! So MerDer must stay even if Derek goes part time!
If U ask me who to kick off! Avery is a clear pick!
-And my guess for the main cast who dies is MARK SLOUN! So if Mer leav
1. Cristina was defending Owen to Meredith. Is she planning on taking him back?
I personally think Christina is going to be the main character to die in the finale. However I do not want her to so if she comes back next season I would like to see her and Owen get back together, even though he cheated and it was wrong I like Crowen.
2. Richard hooked up with Catherine Avery. Was this wrong since he is still married to Adele?
Yes and no, Adele's Alzheimer's is getting worse, more and more she is forgetting that she is married to Webber and she is in love with the patient in the care home. You can tell that Webber was really not sure if he should follow through on sleeping with Catherine, but she was super aggressive and I guess he really wanted too.
3. Jackson and April: Hot or not?
Jackson HOT. However I find April so annoying when she cried multiple times I wanted to throw something at the tv!
4. Assuming Alex gets to take the exam, which one of the residents fails their boar
Richard cheated on Adele before with Ellis Grey, I'm pretty sure Richard and Adele were married then. He loves Adele.He never left her for Ellis no matter how much Ellis tried to get him to leave Adele. He just doesn't seem to have a problem with cheating. Although, with Adele's alzheimers there is another lever to this round of cheating....it's a tough place to be in and it's not right, but in some ways I don't think it's wrong exactly.
I liked what Cristina said about if the she had gotten drunk and screwed someone else, she wouldn't want him to leave her for that reason. Considering she expects perfectionism from herself as a surgeon, it's interesting for her to see the imperfections of human behavior.
I think Richard cheating on Adele is disgusting. Yes, she's doing the same to him (unknowingly) while Richard did it knowingly. You take a vow when you're married "in sickness and in health" and Richard broke that vow. He claims he loves Adele and he did seem to have some reservations when he was in the room with Catherine, but even so, he cheated on his sick wife.
was I the only one that thought that the whole "Jackson's lucky pencil" thing was pathetic? I mean seriously, you're comparing that to how Mer, Cristina and Alex were going through?
April was a total train wreck, and if she's really that religious, well, Jesus would've hated her already for getting in a fight at a bar.
Shonda would be a bitch if she failed Cristina after all she's been through, and I think Mer would be the obvious choice, since 80% of the crap that happens in the show has something to do with her. Plus, remember when she didn't write a thing on her intern test and has to retake it?
I was kind of disappointed of Richard, taking into account that I considered him a man with strong values and beliefs. I loved Cristina's reaction and that she is struggling and trying to move on. She has to be strong until the end and I guess she will take her boards and move to other clinic.
I don't think Meredith will failed. They said one of the resident will get sick and one will fail, which implies it's not the same person. At this point, it's hard to know who failed, it could be anyone. In the promo for next week they all look like they failed. April and Jackson : hot. The aftermath, not. But eventually this pairing can be really good. Richard cheating? Understandable, the man is hurt. He feels his wife isn't there anymore. Seeing her with another man, all gushing and in love must be really hard.
I think it's more complicated than 'cheating is cheating'. Is richard really supposed to live the rest of his life watching his wife fall in love with another man? I think it's really sad, but understandable. I thought april's reaction to sleeping with jackson was really weird- was it ever suggested that she was virgin because of God?
I loved april & jackson
I think it would be a big twist if meredith failed epic
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info