On the latest Game of Thrones episode, characters faced internal battles, questioning their role in the world and whether they are actually men or women of honor.
But with only three hours remaining on season two, the actual action is about to pick up, as the walls around King's Landing will be closing in around Joffrey and company. What can fans expect from next Sunday's "The Prince of Winterfell?"
- Theon will continue to reign.
- Jaqen will take issue with Arya's method of calling in her final debt.
- Jorah will try, and fail, to talk Daenerys out of Qarth.
- Davos will return, and be offered a reward.
- Tyrion and Varys will find common ground.
- Robb will be betrayed.