Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Migration" > Comments Page 2
Arizona, Christina, Mer, Lexie, Derick and Mark are on the plane. The only one not seen in the previews is Arizona. Not sure if that means anything but...
@Milly : Patrick Dempsey just signed a new contract and TvLine said a couple of weeks ago that he was safe. Plus the Canadian promo shows him alive and well after the crash.
@Guest Fan : Alex is just a fellow not an attending, he can't run the peds department.
1. He'll choose Lexie for sure. I just hope she's not the one dying, that'll ruin everyting.
2. Jackson will stay. He's the only one who's contract wasn't in jeopardy.
3. April will eventually come back. One spot will open.
4. The 6 originals are safe. Jackson, Mark, Teddy, Hunt and April are safe too, they're not on the plane. The Canadian promo states the person dying is on the plane. So Callie, Lexie or Arizona. Though I'm not sure if Callie's on the plane.
5. Lexie gets back with Mark. Mer and Der choose Boston. Someone dies.
I think all on the plane survive, but Arizona does have serious injuries putting her in a coma for a while (Mat Leave for JCap). I think that either Ben, or unfortunately Lexie will die. If all the doctors where headed to perform a surgery wouldn't they need an Anesthesiologist? Shonda, will keep us guessing right to the last minute....
I thought Derek would be killed off as Patrick said his stopping at season 8 bit of a give away
I don't think Teddy an Owen hugging has anything to do with the plane crash. The description says Teddy will get an offer somewhere. I think that's why they were hugging an possibly because they're worried because the lady said their doctors haven't reached their hospital. This is going to be a heart breaking season finale...I can feel it :/
Zola will be the one that will die. I have a feeling.
Shonda said it would be a "beloved" character that dies - so not April IMO. Most probably Lexie, but would that have been possible at a time that Pompeo's contract was not secured yet? Or Robbins, since she traded places with Alex at the last moment. Alex will feel guilty and stay to run Peds. Or Robbins will just be recovering for a while to cover JCap's pregnancy. Or Mark? Or did he sign on 2 more years as well? It will be a dramatic end to the Slexie dilemma. In another preview Teddy was shown hugging Hunt - what was that about?
I can't wait till Thursday! And what are we going to do during the summer without GA? (And BTW what are we going to do EVER without House?)
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info