The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Review: A Case of Klaustrophobia > Comments Page 7
My question is.. how is Klaus in the blood line for Damon and Stefan?? Katherine turned both Damon and Stefan.. but why would Klaus turn Katherine.. when he wanted her alive as the Doppleganger? If he did turn her then why did she run away from him? I just don't understand if Klaus is the creator of the blood line why he would turn her in the beginning instead of killing her. I always thought Elijah would be the Original that tied them together.
I felt sad that Klaus is gone. I cannot believe that Stefan and Damon will throw their brotherhood away for one girl that is not special, Stefan. I am loving evilaric. I honestly felt that he was right and Mystic Falls is a disgrace. I felt the emotional bond between Stefan and Klaus and I knew that Klaus is the maker behind them all. I cannot believe the celebration because they have somebody more dangerous on their hands now.
Also, CAN WE STOP KIDNAPPING CAROLINE, PLEASE?
She is the only awesome character in the whole cast. She does not deserve to be treated like some...Elena.
On a second thought CAN WE AT LEAST GET SOME PLOTS FOR FEMALES THAT ARE NOT ABOUT ROMANCE OR GETTING KIDNAPPED AND RESCUED? Gods this show is so sexist sometimes that it makes me vomit.
Overall it was a bit better than 5 or so previous horrible trainwreck episodes in the row, but its still way lower in quality even than the atrocity that was sacrifice storyline last season.
- Really there's nothing relatable about her. And even turning her at this point would give no emotional reaction from the viewers at all. Why? Because its too little too late first of all, since we had dozens of character turnings already so there's no shock effect. Second of all, as mentioned before, Elena is non-relatable "character" with value and personality that of a piece of furniture.
- So the show expects me to believe that while getting slapped across room by vampires and originals alike for 3 seasons did nothing to her, a little bump in the head caused her internal bleeding? Well this makes the finale even more obvious and predictable. You know, this plotline would be so EXCITING if Elena was a character. Considering she is a non-entity and has been pretty much TVD's version of Bella Swan for 65 episodes already...sorry, not caring on whatever happens to her and I doubt writers expected me to clap my hands and cheer for miss perfect cardboard getting hurt.
Okay...this episode takes the crown as the most inconsistent episode in the history of this show.
- Its all ok folks, two vampires who are not even remotely old now can take out an Original Hybrid! yay....
- Talking about Originals, I am sorry, but were they supposed to be this pathetic? Plec still calls them "villains", but I just don't see it. I see a wimpy family of vampires who spend more time crying or having ragefits than DOING anything.
- Dozens of fillerscenes with Elena being portrayed as miss awesome selfless caring flawless.....meh.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info