Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Who Breaks Up?
Ryan Murphy just recently joined Twitter and, be warned, he's already taken to the social network to reveal a number of Glee Season 4 spoilers.
Consider yourself warned, TV Fanatics, and then check out the photos the series creator posted to his account below, along with a number of intriguing teases and tidbits...
- With Mercedes graduating, "SAM will have a new girlfriend this year," Murphy writes. "Guess who it is!"
- Murphy is "really excited" about an episode titled "The Break-Up." But on which couple will this episode focus?
- Kurt will work alongside Sarah Jessica Parker's character in New York City… at Vogue!
- The first group number of the season will be Adele's "Chasing Pavements."
- Sectionals will take place during Thanksgiving this year and Glee will air a two-part episode in response.
Glee also delivered some casting scoop yesterday: Melissa Benoist and Becca Tobin are coming on board as new high school students.