We're just over a week away from The Good Wife Season 4 premiere.
What can fans expect from an installment that will feature such guest stars as Nathan Lane and Kristin Chenoweth? Having watched an advanced copy of "I Fought the Law," I've posted a few general teasers below to get fans in the mood.
Consider yourself broadly spoiler warned and read on for a few tidbits...
- Peter will issue a threat.
- Zach will put his computer skills to extremely effective use.
- We'll meet Kalinda's ex-husband and an ex-girlfriend.
- Will will have a reason to celebrate
- David Lee will make a major decision.
- Matthew Perry will make a cameo... via computer screen.
Return to TV Fanatic as soon as the Season 4 premiere concludes for an in-depth review and prepare for a challenging year ahead at Lockhart/Gardner.