Castle > Castle Round Table: "Secret's Safe With Me" > Comments Page 2
1 - Favorite scene was the stick man explanation but I was especially touched by Castle's speech in the beginning about respecting Kate's privacy and then Kate saying that there can always be joy. Wow! Have those 2 ever grown!
2 - I think Gates has softened but not to the extreme that we saw when she had the doll in her possession. I would describe it as moving from deep freeze to just the freezer.
3 - The whole Wonder Twins bit went completely over my head. I haven't a clue.
4 - Beyond a doubt, the most emotional moment for me was the dorm scene because I've lived through it with my daughter. It was beautifully done.
5 - I think Ryan is more likely to figure it out first because he knows real love first hand.
Favorite scene: Gates gushing over "Frozen Heat." Can't believe that actually happened...I LOVE being surprised!
Gates/deep freeze: The show dynamic works best if Gates continues her disdain for Castle. Yeah, he could probably buy her replacement dolls, but she'll always remember why they needed to be replaced.
Wonder Twins: I preferred Wendy and Marvin to the Wonder Twins. I suppose the Wendy vs. Jayna might have been the equivalent of Ginger vs. Mary Ann. Hated Gleek; WonderDog was funnier!
Emotional moment: Rick dropping Alexis off at her "dorm" (more like condo). Been there...and will be again.
Caskett discovery: Esposito will put the puzzle together before Ryan, but I agree that they both might already know. I'm certain that Lanie suspects...but I don't think she'd tell if Kate asked her not to.
1. Holy crow, that handshake scene. It wasn't even the shake itself, but the moments before it when he just looked at her. Even I held my breath. Close second would be the arrest with Espo and Ryan snickering at the double entendre Beckett accidentally said. Hilarious.
2. Gates has been softening for a while, but she's just seething. I would too if he broke a rare collectible!
3. Heck yeah!! Wonder Twin Powers, ACTIVATE!! (and I'm a girl!)
4. Can I pick another? Martha telling Castle she'll never leave him alone. Because what she was actually saying was she doesn't want to be alone. And Castle knew that.
5. I think they know and are just messing. They've all walked in on too many abruptly ended conversations.
Favourite scene - nothing can really beat the epic handshake scene. But I think I'm gonna go with Castle having his "the butler did it" moment. How awesome was that?
Gates collecting dolls - that was hilarious! And the scene when she was all excited about "Frozen Heat" was hilarious too, I rewound it like 15 times. I think the deep freeze is back now, but at least Castle knows now that she CAN soften.
Most emotional moment? All of the above. Castle and Alexis especially moved me, beacause I always was and still am my dad's little girl. I remember the day when I started university and my parents dropped me off at my new apartment.
Ryan vs Espo - they will both find out from Lanie.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info