Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Review: A Wolf in B's Clothing > Comments Page 4
5) serena. low blow S low blow. how can serena not notice a schemer!!! this little brat has it in for her and yet she is willing to be her lap dog for the sake of some man! who may i add never revealed he had a daughter from day 1!!!! and is supposedly rich yet i have never seen him work!
and don't even get me started on how she treated my B. does S forget how she treated her! taking the virginity of her BF, revealing her diary extracts, sabotaging anything good etc etc...and now she is willing to severe this bond for the sake of a new man and his brat of a daughter! this is ridiculous and i as a long standing GG fan refuse to believe this! why can't they make up! today was a chance to scheme against the b!tch, cause lets face it she needs a hinding or 10.
now to review the episode in detail
3) Sage, where to start where to start? this brat is destroying the show and needs to be exterminated ASAP! putting her with nate UCK! have dignity! make nate sole focus be on GG not silly lonely boy and his social suicide mission. she is an unnecessary distraction to this being the last series and must be someone's relative to secure this much of a role during my precious 45 mins.
4) Steven, so he isn't evil just a man who loves his daughter. him and serena won't last because it seems his daughter is his priority (not the issue) and he can't see how she is sabotaging their 'love' for each other. men.
CONT....(wish you tell us how much we are writing )
Dan living and STAYING in italy to become the next best-seller
Nate and vanessa/jenny together running the spectator and living the 2.5 life
bass disappear/exiled again into the distance and chuck and lily regaining full control of the empire
Is this too much to ask for GOSH!
1) all those Dair shippers need to back off chair already MOVE ON! your comments are boring me and real GG fans. @lala hit nail on head, this season we are seeing the real blair (followed from season 5 finale) we all know chuck is the man she loves and is destined to be with so bore off!!!!! *anger*
2) GG, what have these writers done to you! kick out these new characters, make storylines stick and connect!!!!! this is meant to be the last series but yet i feel like this is another standstill season and another station has picked it up *sigh* the reason we were excited for the orignal writers is because we thought they were going to start again and revamp EVERYTHING! but they have only made the characters and plot worse! the plan for this season from the premise of the finale were:
Chair wedding and life schemingly after in their empires
lily and rufus finding a way back to each other
Serena finally growing up and taking responsibility and getting a...wait for it..JOB/INCOME
Excruciatingly bad episode.
Chuck and Blair are so dull and the writers have destroyed Dan!
Dan from two seasons ago would NEVER have betrayed Rufus or Nate like that. They're two of the most important people in his life and even though Dan may be holding some resentment, he's supposed to be the good person of the show. Instead the writers have turned him into some shallow villain. Thanks Gossip Girl, I can always count on you to ruin ANYTHING. You've just ruined my favourite character.
The acting was also shocking. Leighton Meester - wow. Her acting was simply abysmal. She was trying way too hard.
Blake Lively had her poker face on the entire episode and looked very bored and Ed Westwick felt way too forced.
The rest varied from bad to okay.
I didn't enjoy any part of this episode so it's safe to say I won't be watching the rest of the season. I'm done with this trash.
Goodbye GG, thanks for the fond memories.
3 stars, really? This was such a boring episode. It should get at most ONE star.
common, its the last season and with 7 episodes left!! we want something fresh!!
Every scene with Chuck and Blair is just sad and pathetic --- and so beneath both of them, or at least what used to be them. The obligatory: I'm yours..hurry, until we're together..you're the only thing I need - because I say so, EVERY.SINGLE.EPISODE. Who are you trying to convince, losers, because it appears to be each other. Maybe they were brain-damaged in the car crash last season?
while television shows often lose its steam after the first few seasons, the stark contrast between the quality of the writing in the first season to this season shows how a once entertaining, intriguing show has deteriorated into mindless word vomit and repeated plot lines.
this season has been so disappointing so far. some of these story lines are so far fetched and in the end, it just feels like we're watching a repetitive soap opera.
i'm so tired of chuck and blair being together while not together. this plot has been recycled again and again and it has become contrived and dull. the dynamic of their relationship is gone and it probably won't ever return considering how their relationship limbo has been dragging on for seasons.
poor characterisation and lack of character development needs to stop. blair is no longer the independent, strong-willed and ambitious character from season 1 as she has digressed so much. the same is for dan, as many of the personality traits which made him a unique, interesting character has been overshadowed by the writers' portrayal as one dimensional villain with no sense of morality. and don't get me started on pushing nate to the back plots of the show, even guest stars of the show have more notable story lines than
I am not sure how anyone can say Blair looks worse this season. She has looked much better these last three episodes than I can remember her looking in much of last season.
All I want to say is looved chuck and Blair scenes:)
They should kill Sage, why would they bring a stupid lg brat into the show? Shes so obsessive about Nate and ever since season 1 Nate hasnt ever had a REAL story line with a REAL love interest. That kid is more HIV positive then hugh hefner!
every scene with chuck and blair was brilliant - those two are clearly the better actors in the series; their chemistry is undeniable and perfectly played. i'm sick to death of this serena ordeal - as if she can't be at least civil or friendly with her ex BFF AND stable with Steven? i call bullshit. it would have been nice to see her say OK to being the face of Walforf Designs - and have that as leeway for them becoming friends again. or at least friendly. Ivy and Sage need to STFU.
This show screwed Dan over last season and is now assassinating his character. So over it
Nelly Yuki is so gossip girl...
PS Dan is still my (and apparently gossip girl's) fav
what she said, i don't know her anymore
The show has lost it's edge, Blair's is no longer the super intelligent badass evil queen schemer from that we know and love, all she does is whine all episode in that stupid high pitched voice.! And what the hell is going on with her look, hair. make-up. and all.!
And Sage does have too much screen-time, take her down UESidders.! If B can send Jenny Humphrey packing she can def get rid of this chick.
Serena needs a new storyline or something I'm bored with her. She looks beautiful though.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info