Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: Pre-Season 6 Edition! > Comments Page 2
Of course there is another option and that is that the child is Dan and Vanessa, and it suits per year, and by the description of child - dark hair and dark eyes. Of course the latter I do not like, because then Serena and Dan would not be together in the end!
@ Christine, I could be wrong, but DNA analysis would require of samples from Chuck and Louis, and they did not give that samples. What was Blair received as a result of who the father was probably referring to the date of conception, and not on DNA analysis, probably because at that stage of pregnancy it is not possible to do that. Else whether Louis remembered all the times when he had sex with Blair, to make sure that he is the father of the child? Blair asked Chuck to be the father of another's child in context to obtain confirmation that Chuck has changed and become a better person. The appearance of a child 3 years of age in itself is a change of what was done in the previous season, if there is no time jumping into the future. What I am saying explains the story of God and the Blair loss of her child, which was not fully explained in the previous season. I do not know which you're a fan, but looks like to me that you Dan and Blair fan, I'm not sorry, but this story is over! Of
zoran your info is so wrong they didnt show the DNA results but louie found them and he would have had an issue if it was chucks baby and in the episode with the car accident she made a point to ask chuck if he could father another mans child i think it would be stupid if they change that whole story that happen at the begining of last season
Here is Chuck vow at his wedding to Blair: I didn't want to be Mr Blair Waldorf but now I am happy you're like one of the Arabians my father used to own.
@ B, your information is correct and I saw the same thing. A child of three years, and has black hair and black eyes. But there's more - Bart has a big secret! And if we put these two pieces of information together we get the answers to the events in season 5 after a traffic accident. Bart came to the hospital to give blood to Chuck, and he reveals that doctors are give birth prematurely of Blair’s child to rescue her, and Bart takes child because he thinks that Chuck maybe will not stay alive. Viewers never saw what was written on the physician finding that Blair got to know who the father of her child was. I think that all the time Blair knew that it was a child of Chuck, and that's why she agreed to marry Louis. If Blair has lost a Chuck’s child, then it is a sign from God that she should not be with Chuck. It remains to be seen whether Dan knew that child was Chucks? If this is correct then it would be a great plot / outcome, but it will only be aired in episode 6x10 or
yes chuck and blair have said many crappy things to each other but love isn't easy and when your mad anyone that comes your way you would blow up at them if you really love someone you need to take the bad with the good and work at the relationship i think chuck and blairs love could be easy but they make it difficult on each other if love was easy it would make for a boring life
@ B, I hope that is true. I cannot wait until Monday night. I am so excited!
I don't know from where all these pseudo feminist came from that started posting nonsense here. It's a TV show, not real life. If youd don't like it, Don't. Watch. It. Millions of fans all over the world still watch it and like it, despite all the producers mistakes, so something must still be salvable. And bashing the actors is so childlish, what a great example they're giving!
I knew Chuck and Blair will end up together the moment he told her in the S5 finale that she was not enough and that he didn't want to be Mr Blair Waldorf. LMAFO and people call that love. I hate the writers so much for showing its fine to go back to a guy that treat us badly as long as you think you love him. The writers have a twisted mind
i really hope out of everyone they don't bring vanessa back i don't really care for her and she has no reason to come back everyone hated her it should just stay that way
TVLine is reporting the casting of a dark haired and eyed little boy for the series finale and go as fas as saying they think he's blair and chucks child so I guess were getting a flashfoward since its a 3 year old
Gossip Girl has been part of my whole adult life. JK. It has really been one hell of a crazy ride. It could have been better only if it only lasted for at least 4 seasons, with 18 episodes. I understand the concerns of advertisers and all, but it seemed so lengthy. I want Jenny Humphrey to be there, Vanessa Abrams, Eric VDW as well. Let the van der Woodsens/Rhodes, Humphreys, Waldorfs, Bass', Archibald's get together in a one reunion they won't forget. The original minions, the headbands, the scarf, the booze and the wild antics they did. I just feel bad because 90210 seems to be doing better. I am so thrilled to watch all of the episodes this final season.
I just saw the footage from yesterday's shooting, and I think there is a chance that Serena and Dan are together! The footage shows Serena and Dan kissing! The recording was in the evening. I think this is the end of 6x09 or the beginning of 6x10 episode!
A quote from How I Met Your Mother: “When it’s the right person, it’s easy. It’s the easiest thing in the world. And if it’s not easy, it’s not the right person, I’m sorry.” Gossip Girl writers could learn something from this cuz Chair is far from easy...I just hate hate Blair and Chuck together.
"I dont know who made this brilliant comment and just found this on internet but this explain why i hate chuck
I could like him if Ed Westwick had not turned him into a caricature. I don’t know how we can take that stupid 21 year-old presomptuous guy seriously, when he squints at his friends, when he uses that forced husky low voice or when he walks like a Mafioso from the 1930’s. Now he wears onesies and these ridiculous suits that are supposed to be chic and fashionable but turn out pompous and vulgar. Watching Ed Westwick is painful"
I just remembered why I stopped watching Gossip Girl. I want to vomit at Chuck and Blair. Repeatedly. I also laugh at the fact that the show pretty much went downhill towards the end on of the second season.
"If Chuck and Blair don't end up together, fans will riot in the streets and possibly boycott the entire CW network". I found it funny that you think the show is all about Chuck and Blair. Sorry to break it to you but they are people who are not fan at all to Chair. I used to like them to then despise Chuck behavior toward Blair. In my opinion Chair fan are just louder than serenate or derena or dair but that doesn't make Chair a canon couple. I hate them so much that I would rather see Blair end up ALONE that with this piece of shit that don't know how to treat a girl.
5. Since this is the last season it is necessary to re-assemble all the main actors from the beginning of the series, which means that it is necessary to return Jenny and Eric because they are part of the family. Vanessa should not be returned, except with Scott, Lily and Rufus child.
6. All episodes in season 1 where happy and together Serena and Dan!
7. Double wedding of Serena and Dan and Blair and Chuck, Rufus and Lily back together but not married, Nate and Jenny, or some other girl, together Bart and Georgina in Siberia, perhaps Vanessa and Scott, and eventually discover who the GG is and everyone will be totally surprised!
1. I hope that season 6 will be better than the catastrophic season 5! I do not understand why Dan hairstyles comment again, who cares for Dan without Serena, and who cares for Serena without Dan?
2. Nate should eventually succeeds with the help of others to unravel who the GG is, but I think he will not like it when he find out.
3. Dan will definitely try, with the help of Georgina, to destroy his best friends, but I think he should not succeed in this, as they will eventually all be losers! Dan will lose the love of his life - Serena, and the only friends he has - Nate, Blair and maybe Chuck! Serena would have lost his man, the only worthy to be with her and Nate, Blair and maybe Chuck might be lost a friend.
4. It should not take long to be Serena MAO. She is now grown up and have more experience and will stand on her own feet already in episode 6x01.
1. A little bit excited, I think GG will try to end on a high note, so why not try from the first episode? Can't believe I am saying this, but I am interested in what is happening with Serena.
2. I think Nate is Gossip Girl, he was just playing dumb for so long nobody ever suspected him.
3. I don't think so, even with G on his arm, G can be persuaded by B to switch sides. By then D will have pissed off a lot of ppl - so the NJBC + G = weapon of mass destruction.
4. I think the guy she is with is the prince Serena has been waiting for a long time, so he will save her from herself, so I guess an episode or two her off-rails will last that long
5. Carter Baizen! and Damien!
6. Entire season 1! But if I had to choose one only - Victor/Victola!
7. Chair and Serenate - there is harmony and piece in those two words!
3. I don't think Dan will succeed in destroying the "insiders". They have become his friends and family through the years. I think he will chicken out in the end.
4. Serena is always off the rails. I am tired of her and her drama.
5. I would like to see Jenny Humphrey and Eric return. They are part of the family.
6. I love early season 1 before the writers decided to make some sort of "serial" technique with their 3-4 episode arcs that doesnt make sense in the long run. The first episodes pre-writers strike were the best episodes for me. I also loved some of the latter episodes in Season 4 and 5, whose titles elude me at the moment.
7. My ideal endgame is for them to find it in their hearts to be better people and individuals. I want all of them to end up alone. No Chair, Derena, Nair or Dair.
1. I am looking forward to the destruction that is Georgina. I couldnt care less about Chuck and Blair together. I am over them. I want them to see that they are better off apart. Their supposed passionate love could NOT be sustained in the long run and they only destroy each other. All the shenanigans that they endured in the past can not make me root for them EVER AGAIN. I can never get over the bartering for a hotel to an uncle that suffers from hepatitis C. I couldnt care less about Serena. I love Nate and I want to see him happy. I like Dan too despite his pretentiousness at times. Hopefully Nate and Dan can have bromance time.
2. I don't mind if Nate succeeds in finding the real GG or not. The storyline for me is rather irrelevant, What I would like the writers to focus on is the progress of the core characters. Not romantically but as individuals.
3. I don't think Dan will succeed in destroying the "insiders". They have become his friends and family through the years. I t
1-too short, I want to see more!
2-yes, I think in the end, GG will be revealed, my money is on Lola
3-Who cares about Dan? yuck!
4-Drama, who cares about Serena, I don't think she is a good actress, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard
5-Rufly son! I don't like Jenny or Eric or Vanessa
6-Victor/Victrola, Valley Girls, The Unblairable Likeness of Being, Last Tango, Then Paris, Double Identity, Basically all episodes with Chuck and Blair
7-Chair is a supercouple, they are married and have kids-I would like them to do like 5 years later and see Chuck looking at Blair with love while their little Chuck and little Blair play with their toys. I guess Serena/Dan and Nate/Lola. I want Rufly son to come back and be like hey you guys are grandparents, just want everything wrapped up with a pretty bow!
7.Chair end game,S with Nate, and Danessa!!! Old faces to come back and Gossip Girls real name :) Pleaseeeeeee
5. Departed character: Obviously, Carter Baizen. But since that will never, ever happen, I wouldn't mind seeing Jenny or Vanessa again- mostly because either of them could potentially smack some sense back into Dan. I also really hope we get to see Uncle Jack one more time- my dream of a Chuck/Jack/Bart scene remains alive!
6. Favorite episodes: Agree with most of Leigh's choices. I would say 1x07, 1x08, 1x10, 2x01, 2x03, and 2x13. For later seasons (which are judged by different standards, for obvious reasons): 3x12, 4x09, and 5x22.
7. Ideal endgame: Steve's scenario sounds pretty perfect to me (and yes, I would be the first one to take to the street with a pitchfork if Chuck and Blair didn't get their happy ending). I'd love to see a flashforward with a couple of impeccably dressed, adorably bratty little mini-CBs as well... because you just know any children they produce will be 1) unfairly good-looking and 2) absolute terrors.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info