Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: Pre-Season 6 Edition! > Comments Page 3
1. Season 6 promos so far: Awwwww yeah. It's about godd*mn time, show, I've been awaiting another CB boinkfest for almost two years now. But alas, agreed on some of the seriously poor hairstyling decisions. It's almost like we're being haunted by the ghost of Jenny Humphrey.
2. Nate unmasking GG: Unless it's Kristen Bell (or Eric VdW), I can't say I particularly care who GG is, but I'd like to see Nate succeed at something besides banging guest stars.
3. Dan succeeding at destroying the UES: I think he'll fail, and then succeed, but regret succeeding, and then end up remembering that time when he actually wasn't a giant douche, and make nice with everyone by the end.
4. Serena going off the rails: Will probably last about as long as it takes Matt Camden to rescue her, so... approximately 5 minutes of show time. Which is nice, I guess, that she won't be a total coked up mess when she finally faces Blair and Dan again.
For variation purposes and so we can't be accused of only liking season one, here are favorite episodes from other seasons. Sorry, season 5 is not included.
- The age of dissonance, Valley girls, Dan de Fleurette, The Grandfather Part 2, The Treasure of Serena Madre, Belles de Jour, The Undergraduates, War at the Roses, The Witches of Bushwick, The Townie.
If Taylor Momsen doesn't do the right thing and return then the show could always pull in Pretty Little Liars star Ashley Benson to take her place for the few episodes lol.
I'm hoping and praying that Taylor comes back but if not then Jenny better be mentioned ALOT.! And not just by Rufus :P.
love this!! thank you for addressing:
1) the disaster that is Dan's hair
2) the less awful but still awful disaster that is Chuck's shaved-on-sides-long-on-top hair
3) how awful awful awful season 5 was and how s6 better be SO GOOD after we suffered thru that mess
4) that Chuck and Blair need to end up together!!
5) that the NJBC is awesome and needs to be endgame
6) that Dan is a douche
this is my favorite round table ever!! this is awesome, I hope you keep it up throughout season 6!! :))))
I want it to end with Rufly,finding out who GG is,everyone happy,healthy,alive
The game is on. I think that it will show the characters grown and adult. But still with that playful and spoiled side of their character.
2.Nate and GG?
I hope he will throw in some suspicious people, and the closing capture will reveal it to us.
He looks hot. He trimmed his hair and worked on his body. I think while writing the book he will understand why people(his friends) did things. Cause they love each other.
She will be the helpless girl again and I hope she realizes that she don't need a man to be great.
J! J! & J! I would love for the Vd trio to stop by and get Blair Wooldorfed!
S2. The love hunt. It make me fall in L with the show.
Everyone on their place. Going in a adult direction promessing they learned things.
1. The promos look great. I like the show going back to basics. The only thing I don't like are all the guest stars.
2. I don't think we'll ever find out who Gossip Girl is tbph.
3. Nah. Dan will realize he's doing the wrong thing by the end of the season and come to terms with the UES. He actually hasn't been that screwed over when you think about it.
4. Not long. Serena is having her own Henry Prince storyline I'm sure.
5. Jenny and Vanessa. I think both of them would be a good influence on Dan as he goes all Dark Dan.
6. My favorite GG episode ever is 2.13: Cyrus & Eleanor's wedding + Bart's funeral. It has the most amazing Chair scenes in it and the big shocker of Lily and Rufus's kid (although that flamed out pretty fast.)
7. Chuck and Blair as a sexy hot power couple with a family. '
Serena is successful at something that has nothing to do with her looks. She meets up with Carter ("Hello Beautiful" swoon)
Nate is JFK Jr but ALIVE (haha). Maybe Juliet comes back
Everyone on this site has confused laziness for symmetry. Ya'll should have stopped watching after season 1 if that's all you wanted.
"Steve: If Chuck and Blair don't end up together, fans will riot in the streets and possibly boycott the entire CW network."
Completely agree ,Steve, they need Chuck and Blair together. I love all the promos and love that Schwartz and Savage are back, they give this show it's old school feel.
I'm hoping for a Chuck and Blair endgame of course ;)
I'd love to see Jenny back for the finale but I'm not sure if Taylor would be up for it - I believe she has gave up acting completely to focus on her music.
1.I'm all in and my bets on them 2.Maybe 3.No! Dan still has feelings for Blair and Serena 4.Half the season maybe 5. Little J or Eric 6.Chuck in real life, Victor/Victorola, and Riding in town cars with boys 7.Blair married to Chuck and S not being able to decide between Dan and Nate and then OMFG Dan and Nate after a night of drinking their Serena sorrows away wake up end bed together
5. It's obvious who I want to return Vanessa duh! NOT. I definitley want Jenny-freaking-Humphrey back! Blair neeeds a designer and we need some great drama. She has proven that her return makes the show a bit more interesting...."Easy J, Gaslit, Witches of Bushwick." I want her and this new girl Sage to go head to head for some reason and I want J and everyone to get along again and for her to design B's wedding dress with Eleanor.
6. "They Shoot Humphreys Don't They" - Just because of Jenny's storyline.
"The Ex-Files" - Blair and her minions and Queen S.!
"Desperately Seeking Serena" - Georgina reveal.!
7. -Blair and Chuck married from the episode before and on there honey-moon or a combined business venture, debuting a hotel in Paris or something.
-Serena modeling or starring in a movie or something on top without a significant other.
-Dan as a successful author again. And possibly reuniting with V.
-Jenny having her own fashion line or being the main desi
1. The promos and clips give me hope for a great last season. I'm loving Serena's fashion as always and the site of a new Queen, Sage and her minions, their style is hot.
2. I want Nate to find out who Gossip Girl is, BUT I don't want his or her identity to be revealed to the audience. Keep it a mystery. OR have him get so close and open the door to find Dorota on a laptop....who's just shopping on amazon lol. Then at the end after we see what happens to everyone else. The show reveals Kristen Bell on her laptop who looks up at the audience and winks while her voice narrates what she types, like Carrie Bradshaw.
3.I hope Dan does destroy the insiders, it will make for some interesting drama.
4. Serena off the rails?.....As in O-D on the train, just the first half or first few minutes of the episode. If your refering to the whole Sabrina thing it may be the first three episodes then they need to focus on something more relevant.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info