Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Greys-anatomy

Grey's Anatomy Caption Contest 333

by at . Comments

Welcome to the 333rd Grey's Anatomy Caption Contest here at TV Fanatic, where readers submit their best caption(s) for a photo from the ABC drama! Ready to see who won it all this week?

Your Caption Contest winner, using a pic from the Season 9 premiere, is josie.

Congrats! Honorable mentions go out to bo, TL and rose. The winning entry appears below. Thank you to all for playing and best of luck again in next week's edition!

M to the G Photo

Meredith: I have a surgery coming. Now who's scrubbing in with me?
Interns: Choose me. Pick me. Love me.

Steve Marsi is the Managing Editor of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Google+ or email him here.

Tags: ,
Like Us On Facebook

Want more Grey's Anatomy?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

More From TV Fanatic

A-new-assitant

Grey's Anatomy Season 11: All About Meredith!

Grey's Anatomy Season 11 will be all about Meredith. Read on for some Shonda Rhimes-based scoop!
Abc-renewals-2014-2015_greys-anatomy

ABC Announces Fall Premiere Dates

ABC has unveiled the fall premiere dates for Scandal, Grey's Anatomy and a lot more. Get that DVR ready!
Katherine-heigl-on-nbc

Katherine Heigl Responds: Does She Regret Leaving Grey's? Is She Difficult?

Does Katherine Heigl regret leaving Grey's Anatomy? The actress has answered that question.
Siblings-at-work

Grey’s Anatomy Season 11: Major Casting News!

Caterina Scorsone just received a series promotion. She will be a regular on Grey’s Anatomy this fall.

Avatar

Meredith: You think your internship is hard?! The only reason I'm still alive is because my name is in the title and they killed all my relatives!

Avatar

Meredith: Can I just say, that whatever happens to you during your internship, remember... That I have been there, done that and worn the T shirt!

Avatar

also like rose's and Josie's

Avatar

Meredith: The next person I hear call me Medusa is out of My OR are we clear...
Intern: Yes Me...I mean Dr. Grey

Avatar

Intern to Mer: How do I become a McRegular star on the show?
Mer: Develop mad monologue skills. Shonda has one ephiphanal monologue she tweaks and recycles every week so it can be said again, and again, and again. Bring a tac to rehearsals and when you have to cry when remembering how your uncle's friend's neighbour's dog's cousin, (Mc German Shepherd), lost a leg, stab that tac hard into your palm so you can turn on the McWaterworks.

Avatar

Josie's should most definitely win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar

Mer: If I was you guys I would get out of here as fast as you can. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm the main character and you can't kill me off. But you guys are just interns. You can easily be killed off.

Avatar

Meridith: Here at Seattle Grace, you will be expected to act professionally for 15 percent of the time and have random sex for the other 85 percent. If this is not what you expected, you might want to find a hospital that actually has rules.

Synjo12

Mer: Who here is sleeping with your atendings?
Interns: *(Karev)*
Mer: check first if their married

Avatar

Meredith: just so you guys know, only three of you are gonna become surgeons. The rest of you will die.