The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Memorial" > Comments Page 3
i don't think its that conner needs new weapons is that i dont think he really knows what to think like when jer mentioned his tattoo he looked puzzled and everything he has witnessed i dont think he knows what tyler is which means when rebecca get bak to town he really wont know what is going on like when he looked at matt about his bite YOU CAN TELL HE IS PUZZLED AT WHAT REALLY IS GOING ON IN MYSTIC FALLS
and they made it clear that its the sharing of blood between vampires that is personal which you can see by the look in damons face when elena was drinking so thats why im sure stefan didnt mind elena drinking from matt
the whole chuch scene was great just the right amount of intense i am really hoping that they will need alarics help to figure out the whole thing about the tattoo since only jer can see it any reason to have MATT DAVIS back on the show i think they will need his help just like when they used anna or rose
i know it probably wont be any time soon but i can
I was really surprised too. I kept expecting her to say something about John, but she never did.
1. Best scene was when Matt gave his blood to Elena. He redeemed himself. Also the wood sex was a good scene cuz I haven't seen Elena laugh and smile with stefan in a LONG time. It was nice. With Delena its all passion and hotness. But with Stelena is all of that plus smile and laughter. I'm still a Delena shipper- just my observation.
2. He's creepy and needs to die asap.
3. Yeah I would be pissed but Damon had to do it to prove to Stefan he can't assume that he'll be able to stave off the rage in Elena. She has to go through it.
4. Tyler and Matt. They really stepped up. Matt redeemed himself and Tyler has shown maturity. He's not the first class a-hole douche he was in season 1.
5. Lexie and Ric. It would've been nice for Lexie to help stefan with elena. Could have some classic scenes. She's like the queen of snark. Also SO glad Matt hates 90210 like I do! Great Taste!
I was mildly surprised that Elena didn't mention her actual birth father just because he actually gave his life for her.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info