Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Portrait of a Lady Alexander" > Comments Page 2
actually best thing about the episode what that lily said chuck is her son
worst thing about the episode is that it got silly dair fans started again *rolls eyes*
Love Dan and Blair scene. They have great chemistry and I hope they stay together. Best couple ever.
@strawberryfields loved your little review there made me chuckle and realise i'm not alone in my views atm.
1) lily saying chuck is her son
2) the ending credits
3) no, but if i need a hitman i know where to go
4) so over him, so oover this storyline and want him to vanish already and bring back diane! we never got her connection to everyone clearly i thought. very rushed that was....
5) couldn't care less! but both deserve the way they've become
6) ivy then sage then steven. ivy mainly because she should have gone 2 seasons ago
7) scott but mainly this season being a bore! who'd thought it
6. All three, Ivy, Sage and Steven are completely uninteresting characters, and without the need wasting time of the main characters!
7. The biggest surprise was definitely the mention of Scott! All were lost on him, except some of viewers opponent to Serena and Dan! I hope he is together with Vanessa, and they will not appear!
3. Yes and no! I would hired her because she is efficient and ruthless, but I also would been against because the first chance she would stab me in the back!
4. Bart's secret is a classic example of a businessman and the illegal acquisition of wealth. There's not a big surprise, and I think that this is an introduction to why Bart will eventually be killed!
5. Of course, why would Georgina stole Serena’s sex tape if she do not want to be displayed to the public! Besides the sex tape will be a great weapon to finally put an end to the stupid relationship between Serena and Stephen! Perhaps this season Georgina would do more to reconnect Serena and Dan, the opposite of what she was done in season 1!
I do not know why most people think that this is the worst episode, when in the past was worse than this one. This is an average episode, which moves the story forward, and nothing more. The next episode should bring more information and excitement, but perhaps the expectations of the audience is too big!
1. I have to agree with Steve, although I prefer Lily statement addressed to Serena, but everything to do with Georgina's more interesting!
2. I hesitate between Chuck and Blair scheme and Serena together with Dan, but since I'm a fan of Serena and Dan, I prefer their scene together!
pty Season 5 was a massacre (blouis, disgusting dair...) but i expected something good for the finale season but this season is just boring.Anyway, the show died the moment safran showed up.He ruined the show.
I get that many of the characters acted like idiots and that Chuck and Blair didn't displayed much sexual energy onscreen but I don't get why people say this was the worst episode in years! The Dair nightmares were worst in season 5 and even season 4 episodes like 4x20 were worst. I personally appreciated the fact that at least the Bart storyline is going somewhere, even if it was a small advance and judging by the press release today about 6x8, it looks like it will get stuck again eventually. But at least there was some advance, and also for the status of the Bart/Lily interactions (possible future breakup) the sex tape thing (possible reason for breakuup or at least tension between Steven and Serena) and the Nate storyline (possible explanation of spoiler pics of him and Bart on set).
favourite scene to me was the dan and blair goodness at the end!
yes, nobody wants dair as a couple, I get that, but they still had an awesome friendship that hopefully will be the focus in the next episode.
until blair finds out about the sex tape...
Favorite Scene: The movie, Pretty Woman, race track reference: Did anyone notice for the racetrack scene the brown polka dot dress. There was a girl, they showed right at the beginning of the scene and several other times with the almost exact dress that Julie Roberts wore in Pretty Woman at the race track...brown w white polka dots, kind of halter top and full skirt, and wide brim cream hat. Loved that!!!
Dans moral compus change was so subtle, didnt notice it.
Yes, Steven, Sage and Ivy...all pretty non-interesting. Would be nice if someone were a dear and wonderful person...selfless and giving....LOL
Mostly love the beautiful clothes and gorgeous scenes of New York. Always love it when Blair and Chuck work together.
Quote: Lily: (When Bart askes Lily to stay away from Chuck) 'You cant ask me to do that, he's my son too'x........Thot that was very sweet.
Always enjoy Blairs outfits...head to toe.
Sorry if it is true that Nate is going down the cooked books path...h
Favourite quote - Chuck: "Is that a lot of money?", Blair: "For normal people, yes", Chuck: "I mean for a horse" :)
Favourite scene/storyline - none really.
Would you hire Georgina as your agent? For what? I can be a bitch on my own, I don't need her for anything.
Bart's secret - I do not care. Kill this guy, send him to prison, shoot him into space, I really don't give a shit, but just FINISH THIS STUPID STORYLINE ALREADY.
Will the Derena sex tape see the light of day? Oh, definitely. Honestly, after S was stupid enough to leave her bag with G, she deserves it.
Least interesting character - at this point Ivy. What is up with Rufus? Is he on drugs or something?
Biggest surprise - Scott getting a mention. That was so random.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info