Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Second Opinion" > Comments Page 2
Ouestion: Who got all of Mark's money?
I don't get the April hate from the wailing hyena(s) of the GA fandom. What, is she a threat to Meredith? or are you jealous? I like her and I adore her with Jackson.
Callie also needs to burn her purple shirt. Ugliest shirt I ever scene.
-Christina teaching the interns. She learned a lot from dr Thompson. and she became a better surgeon and doctor,
2.Xtina's back B's!
-And I'm loving it! she was better than ever. just that mopping around Owen wasn't her style! But she changed! Majo changed her!
3.Enough focus for everyone!
-They have a big cast and it's pretty tough to include everyone well enough! I found it a really well done episode!
-No till she realizes that she doesn't bang Jackson, she loves him she needs him near she breathes him! Just when she puts her Believes to a side and Believe in her heart!
1. Favorite scene was Alex/Cristina at the end. Them being roommates is the best part of this season. Love, love, love that Alex got the house.
3. Way, way too much April. Too little Alex, as usual. I love him, and really want him to have a story. Hope he gets his love interest soon. Can't wait for that.
4. Couldn't care less. April needs to go. I'd rather see the new interns than her. Heck, I'd rather watch the stupid commercials then see her.
Sookie00 I agree with you April is beyond annoying I wish they get rid of her! I really like Jo the intern she is a very compassinite doctor and she's hot! I hope they dont pair her with Ugly Alex. My favorite scene was Arizona taking her first steps to the door and her breaking that vest made it better. Cristina moving in with Alex I cant wait to see how that turns out. This lawsuit thing is getting very boring I wish they just drop it.
1. Bailey/Arizona scenes, first cause Baily kicked ass, second cause it was great to see Arizona walking.
2. I couldn't be happier, I had missed Cristina in Seattle !
3. It was fair, but I wish we saw less of April, useless character so far.
4. I don't give a damn !
5. Bad. It was a surprising twist, I really didn't see it coming, but I still don't see the point in suing the hospital and even less in suing Owen !
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info