Revenge > Revenge Review: Happily Never After > Comments Page 2
holy cow! 122 votes and 5.0 stars!!
i love this show so so much!!
@ Fatin: the can get away with those "Revengy looks" because of the size of situations they find themselves in.. Nobody is gonna be paying attention to them, people's eyes are going to be on Ems victims.. Like at the wedding if i was there i would have been taking pics of acorad getting arrested. That was awesome.
Best Episode this season so far.
The reviewer said "How will Emily deal with Mase? Should she and Aiden hook up? What will happen with the Initiative? How and when will Kara snap - or actually recognize her real daughter? And will Jack and Amanda actually tie the knot?"
All excellent questions after what was, indeed, a whirlwind episode full of surprises! I think our intrepid Ems will have Mason Treadwell either killed or sent off somewhere far, far away where he can't do any harm, because she can't afford to have her real identity exposed at this point. And I think she and Aiden should hook up, but I don't think their relationship will last, because her heart will never full give up on Jack Porter. I think the Initiative is going to try and kill both Fauxmanda and Kara, and I was almost sure that Kara was going to toss Victoria over the balcony in that last scene. I believe she has recognized her daughter and is just playing along until she figures out the advantage in the game. And I do believe that Jack and Faux
At least there's some chemistry between Emily and Aidan! That's been missing in this show, for me--none of the couples sizzle together. Those two, though...serious potential :)
I love this show. I want Emily with Jack, but i also like her with Aiden. I'm starting to think it's Kenny on the boat. Hopefully, do not like his character at all.
I still believe the WHM is Emily's real father. His name is not Gordon Murphy ..Kara said that David Clark was only her "first" love. This show is great.
I loved the scene of Conrad giving Victoria the gun. It is said that under hate usually has to be some kind of love (in these circumstances) - otherwise how did the hate get this strong - and it was kind of sweet. In a Grayson-psychopath kind of way.
I thought for sure Kara was going to push Victoria over that balcony - as I think did Victoria (awesome acting on her part).
I thought Mason knew Ems was from Juvi too but maybe it just "clicked" this time. Either way, I have a feeling there is a mistake there somewhere that Ems made.
Also, someone posited that Ashley is Aiden's sister from his origin story. Looking more and more plausible. They DEFINITELY go way back it is clear now. And I do NOT like that Aiden at least hinted at it - maybe too easy a mark - but did not share what he knows.
Awesome episode though all around! Man is Jennifer Jason Leigh creepy. In a good way :)
What I don't get is how they can all give each other these revengy looks, or look off into the distance all satisfied and nobody ever notices.
Words...ni don't even have any! That was some incredible Tv watching for sure.
You know that look Nolan had on his face when Emily came to his office and told him what he was getting into? Yeah, that exactly the face I had the entire episode - this show does not stop amazing me - the script is brilliant, the actors are awesome and the love stolylines are not shoved down my throat - so many shows should take that as an example.
Emily deserves a standing O for how she framed Conrad at his own freaking wedding! Everything worked so brilliantly and fell into place - it was such a pleasure to watch this episode...and I can't wait for what is to happen next...because there is just so many things this episode hinted at - we are going to find out more about Ashley, Conrad and the Initiative but most importantly - Mason Treadwell - of all people managed to figure out Emily's true identity...and just from one single line thrown by Victoria - Oh, this looks good!
just saw the promo, i hope the episode lives up to its premise......nolan and aiden should just call truths and work together to help em/mandy seeing as they are both in contact with takeda.....
1) the episode was a 4.5
2) aiden is growing on me now, want to know more about his and ashley's relationship.....
3) daniel and amanda/emily let it go can't happen. he'll turn on her asap when he finds out
4) nolan and padma, at last she's realised want these two to work out
5) con n vicks love em love em love em!! 5* as always
6) everyone else can be removed, take up time...kara bores me n no use
Seems like Emily's new theme is red dresses, so far she's worn red to most of the major events this season - (this latest McQueen dress was also seen on Jane in the 666 Park Avenue pilot episode)
Treadwell will probably end up dead by the end of the season, the man just doesn't know when to stop.
that was really good.
THey need to do something about mason.. he's gonna be dead soon :)
please its all about emily and daniel. it was so sweet when ems said you can still change course. and daniel said you think
they belong together..
jack and fauxmanda are getting married hmm.. may this be the second wedding of the season.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!
Nolan(to Emily and Aiden): Ems. Mr. Bond
Good. Better than the other episodes that have been setting up or rushed storylines. Conrad bought Victoria a gun as a wedding present. That was great. The ending scenes of Emily setting up Conrad could have been cut. Charlotte needs a better storyline than hanging out with Declan. Maybe she could investigate Chris Argent?
Charlotte: "I'll catch the next one".
Nolan: "Lifestyles of the rich and shameless."
- Fauxmanda's and Jack's engagement: something tells me that very soon, Jack's gonna know the truth about his beloved. I don't see that wedding happening any soon.
- Charlotte and Declan: don't care that much, but I like them as a couple, or rather I like Charlotte standing up and going for what she wants, what makes her happy. But I'm still waiting for a good storyline for them. I'm just bored every time I see the Stowaway or Kenny.
- As for who's in the ocean, since the man is apparently wearing a wedding ring, I thought maybe Conrad. Now that the Initiative comes more and more into play, it could be that Emily sets him up, and the Initiative decided to take matters in their own hands. I just hope it's not Jack, for Emily's sake.
- Grayson's arrest: loved it!! It reminded me of the early days of Revenge, where Emily choose a target and set them up. I just love it every time Emily puts on her revengey blackie hoodie ^__^
- Mason knows: love it too! Something that I wanted to see in this season was someone figuring out the switching of the girls, and not stumble upon it to be killed shortly after. I was afraid at the beginning of the episode that Mason would drop that line of thought. I love Mason's charachter, so I'm thrilled that he's the one. Plus, he's not exactly a fan of the Grayson's and has some morals (sometimes), I can see him joining Emily in her quest, at least for a few episodes. What he'll do with that info is what I'm most looking forward to next week!
- Aiden and Emily: with Jack engaged and Daniel being a true Grayson, I won't mind seeing Emily with Aiden, unless it jeopardizes her relationship with Nolan (more than it already did).
- Fauxmanda's and Jack's engagement: something tells me
I hope mason treadwell becomes an ally of Emily. He knows a lot about the Greyson and is very resourceful. I can't wait to see how Ashley's storyline plays out. She was Emily's friend at the beginning, Emily said she's known her for 6 years. I hope she'll get back on Emily's side eventually. It would be nice to see everyone turn their back on the Greysons.
Amy Lynn I heard the same thing. I think Declan is the one who dies on the boat. Simple guess, since he's not really essential to the storyline except for being Charlotte's boyfriend.
This was quite an interesting episode. Nice to see the take down ep happening. I still don't trust Aiden. I loved how Nolan acknowledged Aiden; Hello James Bond (or something like that). I love how the stories and intrigue is just piling on. Its amazing.
I hope Mason dies soon. Aiden seems to be doing something to someone and it could be Mason or Nolan.
Didn't one of your past posts say it was a "main player" at the bottom of the ocean? Pretty sure it did.
I think Emily's plan was actually to discredit Mason since Conrad didn't kill..um Gordon (and how funny...we should go back to call him WHM because Gordon ain't his name) but I don't think she anticipated his figuring her out (though I thought it was not news that Emily and Amanda met in juvie because how else are they friends?). I am not sure how Em feels about Aiden since he broke her heart...I do wonder how many takes of Nolan's greeting of Mr. Bond to Aiden before they could all hold a straight face because the boys barely managed that time. I am still thinking it is Mason on the boat but the guy who plays Kenny? Well..his other show starts filming in December in LA (yes I know these episodes were filmed months ago but I would guess if he isn't on the boat that would be awkward...though I could see the Argents not showing up until the 2nd episode)
My theory is that Mason will tell Jack somehow... or confront Amanda and Jack will overhear.
This was such an amazing episode. The best of the season for me. It flowed really well instead of bombarding the viewer with twists and turns, which is the main problem I've had so far with this season. This episode struck a perfect balance between the twists and turns and character development. There were so many wonderful moments and the dialogue was witty and sharp. Reminded me of why I fell in love with Revenge in the first place. My only gripe is Declan.... he really needs to go. Everyone else can stay.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info