Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "It's Really Complicated" > Comments Page 2
LOLL TEAM NJBC? ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL? ALL of the NJBC are HORRIBLE PEOPLE! All of them. I cannot believe that you have fallen for the elitist view that Gossip Girl has bestowed on so so so many idiotic fans (most of them teenagers) and seeing adults backing them is revolting. Sure, Dan is not a Saint either but he's pretty alright compared to every single one of them (except Nate), and especially Chuck. This is a joke. You must be paid to reinforce these stupid views. Also, let's not forget that THIS Dan is a tool, not the actual character that he used to be. Everyone has been assassinated for the sake of Chair and Derena and some Bart/Lily, showing why this show is totally unaware of the bad message it conveys about love, friendship and relationships.
Team Dan all day everyday
I think the final chapter will be about Gossip Girl.
@Drea XOXO, Excellent you remembered, and what you said makes sense, then it remains to see who is the GG? If it is female then we have two candidates - Lily or Alison, and if it is male, certainly is not Bart or Rufus or Nate’s father, then were also the two candidates – Nate’s grandfather or William van der Woodsen?! Although I'm more inclined to either Alison or Lily!
people need to remember that diane knew GG, GG had info on diane so it cant be anyone from NJBC. it has to be a parent paying someone to do so. i can see the dan links but not even he's that smart or sly. its definately a man and someone who knows them personally because they purposely gave G the laptop in their absence and found out that S had it......
I stillt think that Dan's plan is to somehow unmask Gossip Girl with his final chapter. I don't think he is GG, but maybe, just maybe, he knows who he/she is and writes the last chapter about who he/she truly is and how she's the reason all his former friends got the way he's written them to be
And somehow, that will make the others understand.
They do seem good with each other in the wedding pics so there has to be some sort of redemption!!
I agree with Leigh, Why didn't Dan stay at NYU and start a new life with people he felt equal to. With that being said, I still like Dan and I am curious to see where his storyline is going.
Ugh sooooooo glad this show is ending. Chuck already has been hurt and on the verge of death. Can they think of something else? The writers killed Nate and they're killing Dan's character. Blair is still shown as weak and dumb as ever waiting for Chuck to take her back. She is so pathetic. I hope Dan rips apart the UES and destroys them all and Chuck really does die (unfortunately he survives from photos). He's the lamest character on the show. even nate is more bearable. And seriously, a flash forward with a Henry running aroud so dumb. Did the writers ever stop to think that these kids are only 20?
I actually root for Dan.I think he did the right thing. He is the only one who seriously knows what he is doing... If Serena does know what is love, she wouldnt have call Steven right after the scene... most of the UES are simply ridiculous.
Nobody is TEAM DAN!!!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? DAN SHOULD BURN DOWN THE UES AND TAKE GEORGINA WITH HIM. At this point he's the most complex character out of the show right now, everybody else is just so freaking BLAH, it literally hurts my brain everytime I hear the NJBC talk. And the most offensive thing about this episode is probably Blair dressed in that Native American get up begging Chuck for sex. Second hand embarrassment right there, as well.
Based on the spoilers I've read Gossip Girl has to be Dan. As for why he would so its simple your nobody until somebody talks about you. Doing so increased his and Jenny's popularity
Can we all just cry together about this sorry excuse for a show? Who in Satan's name thought framing the final moments of this show about BART BASS would be even remotely satisfactory?
I even can't muster up the energy to snark on the massive inconsistencies here, there, and everywhere. It's just too far gone.
How can Dan be GG when it was he who exposed most of his sisters secrets AND his own affair with a teacher?
Team Dan every time! It's about time someone told the truth. I've never disliked the NJBC as much as I do this season. Nate on his high horse (get off it - you would've published that article about Serena!), Blair slating her supposed 'best friend' who stuck by her over the last two seasons, Serena calling Steven and proving Dan completely correct and Chuck should stop trying to take his fathers business (yes it's his dads co, not his) and try making his own success. I especially disliked Blair and she has always been my fave but her name calling, disparaging remarks about Dan, her scheming etc completely turned me off. This is the worst season ever and unfortunately is how the show will be remembered - terrible writing, retconning, no character progression. It's depressing.
5. dan is writing a trashy chapter about himself - redeeming himself by writing what an asshole he has become!
5. Dan in the last chapter would write a kind of Dan’s memorandum of itself, Serena and to all of them! The last chapter, Dan will give Nate to publish! Dan wants to be as powerful as Chuck, in fact, rather like Bart, because the plan referred to by Dan is likely to emerge in the season 2 when Dan wrote the story of Bart, and spent some time with him! We saw pictures for the next episode, Dan and Bart will connect, and I hope that Dan will not lose his soul, and he will at some point decide to help Chuck!
6. No, this time Chuck was not alone in the fight against Bart, all team up to help Chuck in the final battle with Bart! With Chuck are 4 gorgeous - Blair, Serena, Ivy and Sage, as well as Lily, who probably refuge to Rufus, and there are, of course, Nate and Dan and Georgina, so there is no doubt that Bart will be defeated!
3. There's no surprises as far as Nate and Sage, or Dan and Bart. Nate was left no other girl other than Sage and there's any surprise of that. A Dan and Bart, this would be expected because Dan wants to become powerful as Bart since from season 2. This leaves Pocahontas, it is always a feast for the eyes as Blair looks beautiful as Pocahontas!
4. There are no two teams, it's all one team - NJBC, only one member, Dan, has turned aside a bit! But he'll be back sooner or later, no doubt about it because Dan always wanted to be, and he is, part of NJBC! Apart from that Dan loves Serena so much that he could not be without her, and vice versa!
5. Dan in the last chapter would write a kind of Dan’s memorandum of itself, Serena and to all of them! The last chapter, Dan will give Nate to publish! Dan wants to be as powerful as Chuck, in fact, rather like Bart, because the plan referred to by Dan is likely to emerge in the season 2 when Dan wrote the story of Bart, and spent some time
As every time when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner has to happen something unfavorable to protagonists of UES, and so this time too! Although I think we still could without break (temporary) between Serena and Dan!
1. The most beautiful scene is between Serena and Dan at the beginning of the episode, in bed in the morning! A best quote is when Serena says to Steven - No, I used you to get over Dan! Dan was my first love! And the only one! Bravo Serena, that is love between Serena and Dan!
2. I agree with Courtney, this is supposed to be the best Thanksgiving episode because it's the end of the series, but for me it is a better one from season 1!
Well, I'm team Dan. NJBC are too sick altogether. It's like watching self-righteous pompous pricks having prostate examination on repeat. I would not support a rapist, embezzler, masochist and a floozy whose great achievement is actually some basic shopping. Also - since when has Bart's legacy been the main story in GG? Oh yeah, since S6 started. This is a crappy show and it deserves to finish asap.
Everyone is team NJBC. You can't be team Dan without being NJBC because Dan basically wants to be them and in the end is helping them.
After reading that spoiler I posted it's clear that the hint she's referring to is Dan with his plan it's the only thing that happened during the last thirty minutes that could be considered a subtle hint
I have to agree that the writers have been destroying Dan's character. He was, by far, my favorite one from the show but making him a complete douche completely ruined the character for me. If he really loves Serena, why does he have to write all those things about her? To be on the same level? Please, that's beyond stupid. The writers have done a terrible job with Dan, I just hope they come up with something good for his final chapter and also that he doesn't end up with Georgina. I still wonder what she's still doing on th show, completely useless character.
5. Dan the man will reveal that he was GG all along. Or Dan had been interning with Bass and groomed to take over the resident evil business tycoon role. Or anything as long as its not a redemption chapter. We already had that self-depreciating and his-own-worst-critic stuff during the Insider. Dan needs to stick to his guns and go out big.
6. Of course he is. And then he'll almost get killed and miraculously survive. If whining over losing his father's empire doesn't get him where he wants to be, then he should try being a dare devil. He has a lot of lives to spare apparently.
1. "All he does is drink in bed alone and argue with Monkey". The handsome vacant one was surprisingly not too vacant this week.
2. It doesn't hold a candle to the first 3 seasons, but this thanksgiving was at least a major improvement from the rest of the season.
3. Nate is as loose of a revolving door as Serena. I thought we all established that seasons ago. Also, the writers have been inventing ridiculous reasons for Chair to be apart that they probably lost track of it themselves. So, it has to be Dan idolizing Bart. I love the new dark Dan, but Bart? Really??
4. Team Dan. He's the only thing remotely fresh on this show. Everything else is a re-hash.
1. I didn't actually see this episode so no favorite scene or quote.
2. I'd say it ranks pretty low if I can miss it and not care.
3. Bart is Dan's role model - it's like the Twilight Zone now.
4. Team NJBC!
5. Well, if there is a god, then Dan's final chapter exposes Gossip Girl. If there is no god, then it's probably about Georgina.
6. Clearly Chuck doesn't die, so it's probably part of his lame plan to take down Bart so he and Bleh can be together. Sorry, I reverted to my Prince Louis voice.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info