Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Hard Bargain" > Comments Page 2
1. The Ross-Derek & Weber scene was quite funny followed by Mer and Derek's reaction to seeing the elevator poster.
2. There is no right decision here, they had to do it to stop Pegasus from buying the hospital. Owen will feel betrayed, Cahill will be pissed and the other board members will also be pissed about what they are doing.
3. Owen is going to feel betrayed. I guess this is what Shonda meant when she said the road for them won't be easy. He will just need time to get passed it. Mer irritated me because of her cavelier attitude towards Owen and Christina. She could care less about him.
4. Don't know or Care. Justin Breuning is an ok actor but seriously hate April.
5. They will end up together. Jo is a good girl. Their road also won't be easy but they are kindred spirits and those usually gravitate towards each other.
Part III - 5 - chemistry between them. Now if the show brought back Dr. Lucy Fields, now we're talking sparks!! Again, that's my opinion. Sorry for the multiple posts - wish we had more room in which to say what we wanted to in one post. Sorry.
Part II - 3 - help him as she saw what the guilt was doing to him. Owen does not realize just why they all came to the conclusion to buy the hospital yet. I just hope Shonda & Co. write great dialogue & scenes to wrap up this extension storyline to the plane crash, to show Owen just how much, in the end, all of them did have his back & that Cristina loves her man & was willing to go that far to prove to him that she did. As far as Owen & Cristina's relationship - well, it took another major hit but somehow I think they will manage to dig deeper within themselves to find common ground - they have done it in the past with the ugliness of the abortion/cheating issues.
4 - April manages to sabotage her own relationships - she needs to examine why - I really like her & am in her corner to find out within herself why she does what she does. The hunky paramedic won't be sticking around.
5 - In my opinion, Alex & Jo should remain friends, period. I see zero
1 - Favorite scene; flashing van lights & what ensued w/Derek's financial advisor in the van. The camera kept swinging around from face to face & by the end of the discussions I had whiplash!! Hilarious! Second favorite scene; Owen & Cristina's sexy bed scene - it was so hot that I could see steam coming out from my tv!!! They have had some of THE steamiest sex scenes on this show. Thanks Shonda!!!
2 - Throughout the show we saw why, in the end, the doctor's made the decision to buy the hospital & they are all right in their decision.
3 - Owen feels totally betrayed by all the doctor's but to hear Cristina quitting on him was the tipping point & it is understandable. After he told her a couple of episodes back that she had quit their marriage a long time ago - this, to him, was reliving that pain all over again. But we all know that after he admitted to her that he did not feel the sale of SGMW was the best thing to do, she knew what she had to do to he
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info