The Vampire Diaries > Vampire Diaries Round Table: "A View to A Kill" > Comments Page 2
Forget Delena, Stebekah or even Stelena, I want to see more of Team Gilbert. We've seen Damon and Stefan team up to save Elena's life plenty of times, even Elijah and Rebekah love their family more than anything and Caroline clearly loves her mother, but the only Gilbert bonding we have seen is Elena and Jenna. As well as the Gilberts teaming up, I would love to see Elena and Jeremy face the loss of Jenna, she's just been swept under the carpet. Not even Elijah has expressed any sympathy to Elena over Jenna (after flirting with her every chance he got).
1. Kol playing videogames, telling Elena how ppl have lost faith and in that loss forgotten who they should really fear... Also watching Klaus watch his little brother burn and tell them he doesnt care about his bloody hybrids... Heart wrenching.. I will miss Kol
2. Hard to pick
3. Same as Matt
4. I hope Stefan is being sincere to Becka
5. Damon... His snarks are meaner! Though obv Klaus is the more evil one..
I didn't have a favorite quote but I did enjoy Klaus being worried about Caroline's reaction to him.
I don't even know where to begin with my favorite 80's movies. The 80's had some serious flaws but that decade made a lot of great movies. I still love Rocky, Back to the Future, Breakfast Club, Mask, etc.
I do like the chemistry between Stefan and Rebakah but in the end I would still prefer him with Elena.
Damon is a bigger dick. Klaus is malicious and violent but Damon is just a dick. I enjoy his snarkiness but sometimes it can get a little tiring.
V we dont know for sure if he was raping caroline for all we know she willingly slept with him before knowing he was a vampire! so dont say it like it is a fact pleaase im not trying tonstart a fight yet it annoys me that many people say this like we certainly know it.
-Damon and Klaus bonding. Rebekah and Stefan bonding. Bonnie finally being badass. The fact that I started liking Kol. Basically everything.
-The Breakfast Club.
-I'm sold. It's the first time I'm really sold on them. I always felt it made more sense for Stefan to gravitate towards Caroline or Bonnie, but I'm really digging Stebekah.
-Klaus. For all the reasons he mentioned. I felt like he ripped those words out of my mouth verbatim. Ive said the exact same thing about him for eons. Klaus is a Dick just to be a Dick.
first of all, i dont see klaus and damon being friends just because they had a random moment in his basement. Klaus hates him, but yeah haha
What was your favorite scene or quote from the episode?
Everything Klaus - the bromance with Damon, his concern about Caroline finding out who killed Tlyer's mom, his anger, his grief ... perfect!
What is your favorite 1980s movie?
I just found out I have none :-/
What would be the name of Damon's Revenge Sex Handbook?
I agree with V on this one. "What revenge sex has he had on TVD?" Apart from Rebekah, that is.
Stefan and Rebekah. How sold are you on these two as a couple?
Love them! So YEAH, fairly sold.
Damon or Klaus: Who is actually the bigger dick?
Had to think about it. But again - V is right: "Klaus is evil Damon is a dick". Like them both nonetheless!
All praise the queen that is Bonnie Bennett, seriously can we talk about Bonnie finally getting a storyline? Who cares about stebekah... Boring and we clearly know that Stefan doesn't like her.....
1. Klaus's heartbreaking, aggressively beautiful attempt at breaking through the holding spell pantomine. I love how deep inside he loves his family and would dagger them to get things done BUT not kill them.
2. The Breakfast Club.
3. I could care less. What revenge sex has he had on TVD? Who was he dating that he wanted to hurt?
4. Sold for the time being. Don't want him mooning over Elena.
5. Damon hands down. Klaus is evil Damon is a dick and a liar. There's no need to rewrite history to claim he has bad for a purpose. What purpose did Damon have I s snapping Jeremy's neck apart from petulant rage or raping Caroline or even killing the lady driver after Rose died etc?
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info