It’s been a long time since we’ve seen them, but Roxie and Tony – the undercover personas for Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) – are back in this week’s Bones episode, “The Cheat In The Retreat.”
But will their undercover mission reveal more than they realized?
And remember, as Tamara Taylor told us recently about this installment, Cam doesn’t necessarily handle having her identity stolen very well. Moreover, will we see Pelant? Answer the following statements and see if you can guess which are true and which are false.*
- Booth is excited to play Tony but Brennan has no interest in playing Roxie again.
- Cam finds out her identity is stolen when she’s buying sexy lingerie online for a date night with Arastoo.
- Christine is also undercover on the retreat as Roxie and Tony’s baby, ironically named Phalange.
- Cyndi Lauper returns and has something to do with Cam’s identity being stolen.
- Booth and Brennan find a chance for some sexy time in the retreat’s sweat lodge.
- Booth and Brennan’s undercover mission is almost foiled when they bump into Booth’s ex, Hannah, at the retreat.
- “I see gay people,” is muttered by someone on the retreat. (Or perhaps it was yours truly when I watched the episode!)
- A daytime soap star plays one of the people at the retreat.
- Booth and Brennan find out a little about themselves and their relationship during the retreat.
- Pelant finally decides to leave everyone alone when he gets his own travel reality show, “Places With Pelant.”
* Tune in to Bones at 8 p.m. tonight on Fox for the answers!
Jim Halterman is the West Coast Editor of TV Fanatic and the owner of JimHalterman.com. Follow him on Twitter.Tags: Bones, Spoilers
Want more Bones?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!