Sleepy Hollow turned many heads for Fox last night, with the unusual take on this classic fairy take drawing over 10.5 million viewers, doubling what the network earned a year ago at this time for The Mob Doctor premiere.
With a 3.4 rating among 18-49-year olds, the Sleepy Hollow premiere also exceeded previous openers for The Following, Alcatraz and Terra Nova.
- Under the Dome garnered its highest figures in overall viewers and in the young adult demographic, netting 11.8 million a 2.8, respectively.
- Dancing With the Stars Season 17 rebounded for ABC with 16.2 million viewers and a 3.2 rating in the demographic, up 28 percent from last fall.
- Bones returned to 7.5 million and a 2.2, respectively, down a tenth from last year’s opener.
- Million Second Quiz (3.7 mil/1.1) dropped considerably for NBC.
- Breaking Pointe earned 500,000 total viewers for its Season 2 finale.