NBC viewers were read The Blacklist.
CBS fans were introduced to Mom.
ABCers finally received an answer on Castle.
How did a contingent of series and season premieres fare in the ratings game last night? Scroll down for the answers...
- The Blacklist (12.6 million) crushed Hostages (7.5 million) in overall viewers. The James Spader-led drama also won its timeslot among 18-49-year olds, but it's 3.8 rating was actually below the premiere of Revolution a year ago.
- Sleepy Hollow declined only 11% from its huge premiere, beating new competition from CBS sitcoms with a 3.1 rating among young adults.
- The Voice (4.9) enjoyed a strong improved from last fall's opener (4.2).
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 kicked off with one hour's worth of laughs and one premiere on par with that of Season 8.
- 2 Broke Girls was down about 33% from last September's 3.7 premiere rating.
- Castle remained steady from 2012 with a 2.2 rating and 11.5 million total households.
Want more TV Ratings?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!