Juan Pablo Galavis will get started on his mission to find a wife tonight.
But prior to The Bachelor Season 18 officially kicking off with its first Rose Ceremony, ABC aired Countdown to Juan Pablo last night, a special that took us inside the life of this aspiring husband.
And what did we learn from it? Well...
- Juan Pablo loves Venezuelan food.
- But not nearly as much as his four-year old daughter, Camila. "It's important for the girls to understand that Camila is the biggest part of my life and I want to make sure that I'm a good example for my daughter." he says.
- He's admittedly "horrible with names." He tells this to former star Sean Lowe.
- He job is "consulting for sports and entertainment" and one of his biggest clients is the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
- He's a former professional soccer player with serious dance moves.
- He was born in the U.S., but moved to Venezuela at the age of two.
- His family says he has no type, having dated women of various background and ethnicities.
The special concluded with a tribute to Gia Allemand, along with Juan Pablo tearing up when saying goodbye to his father.
Will you give this Bachelor a chance? Go behind the following photo shoot with him as you decide: