ABC announced the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season 18 this morning, with a slew of new hopefuls set to join new co-host Erin Andrews on the March 17 premiere in two weeks.
So, who will be competing for this year's crystal ball trophy?
A number of faces familiar to television fans actually...
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years), dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Cody Simpson (Australian singer), dancing with Witney Carson
- Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars), dancing with Emma Slater
- Diana Nyad (Long-distance swimmer), dancing with Henry Byalikov
- NeNe Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), dancing with Tony Dovolani
- James Maslow (Big Time Rush), dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
- Sean Avery (Ex-NHL player), dancing with Karina Smirnoff
- Drew Carey (The Price is Right), dancing with Cheryl Burke
- Candace Cameron Bure (Full House), dancing with Mark Ballas
- Amy Purdy (US Paralympic Team Snowboarder), dancing with Derek Hough
- Charlie White (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Sharna Burgess
- Meryl Davis (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
The latter two would seem to have quite the advantage, don't you think?
Sound off on the cast and the early favorites now!