Max had to face her worst fear in 2 Broke Girls Season 3 Episode 21.
Okay, so maybe it’s not her worst fear, but after you break up with someone, what could be more awful than having to deal with a bridezilla and be forced to get into a wedding dress?
And not just any bridezilla either.. Max and Caroline had to deal with Lindsay Lohan.
I’m usually the first to role my eyes at stunt casting a lot of the time, but I have to say that Lohan did a pretty bang-up job in this episode.
I had no trouble believing she was a crazy bride who couldn’t make up her mind about anything, including but not limited to her cake, her dress, children and, oh yeah, her sexuality.
Caroline: For the future, you cannot claim your weed dealer as a dependent.
Earl: I donât know why, Iâm very dependent on weed.
But making a cake for a wacked-out bride wasn’t the worst of Max’s problems in this episode. I had a feeling there was more going on than just the client and, sure enough, Caroline nailed it when she suggested that Max was still suffering after her breakup with Deke.
She may have been the one to break things off, but that doesn’t mean she’s still not hurting.
What, you canât light a coupleâs head on fire without it being about your ex-boyfriend?Max
I liked that Caroline was able to see through Max’s façade to what was going on underneath and it was great that Max wasn’t afraid to admit to her best friend how she was really feeling. It was a really nice moment between them, though it makes me afraid that we really have seen the last of Deke.
The only thing harder than building a business is finding love.Caroline
If that’s true then I might feel like lighting a few cake toppers in fire myself.
My favorite bits:
- The girls pointing out exactly why moccasins and overalls were disgusting.
- Picturing a cockroach using Q-Tips as oars for a little boat. Thank you, Max.
- And now picturing a ring “passing” after a cupcake. Screw you, Claire.
- Claire wisely shutting Oleg down before he could say much more.
- Kind of wondering why the girls didn’t haul off and smack Claire after she changed her mind, like, the millionth time.
- Sophie claiming that being Sophie was a full-time job. I hear that.
- I think “Downstairs Eyebrow” would make an awesome band name. Who's with me?
- Max remembering to call Han “mini cooper.”
- Max’s unique version of a cake topper.
- Caroline and Max actually trying to take the cake on the train. Nope, nothing wrong with that plan.
- Max walking out in that wedding dress.
- Max admitting she was really hurting over Deke.
- Max handing the bouquet to Caroline. Aw.