Gloria Baldwin Fisher Abbott Bardwell is a fictional character, a resident of Genoa City on the American daytime drama The Young and the Restless.
The role was played by Joan Van Ark from 2004 to January 2005 and is now portrayed by Judith Chapman, who joined the show one week after Van Ark's departure.
* Vice President of Creative Affairs for Jabot Cosmetics
* Former Fashion Consultant for Jabot Cosmetics
* Former Waitress in Detroit
* Currently living with William Bardwell
* Formerly 250 Market Street Apt. (with Michael & Lauren)
* Formerly the Abbott Mansion
* Formerly the GCAC
* Unnamed Man (Father, deceased)
* Unnamed Woman (Mother, deceased)
* William Bardwell, 06/2007-present
* Lowell Baldwin (Divorced)
* Thomas "Tom" Fisher (Divorced, deceased)
* John Abbott Sr. (Invalid, deceased; first time)
* John Abbott Sr. (Invalid, deceased; second time)
* Michael Baldwin (Son, with Lowell Baldwin)
* Kevin Fisher (Son, with Thomas "Tom" Fisher)
* Fenmore "Fen" Baldwin (Grandson, via Michael)
She didn't lose the baby. The baby was taken from her. And I'll find the person responsible.Victor Newman
- Permalink: She didn't lose the baby. The baby was taken from her. And I'll ...
That was Victor's doing. It was purely personal. Believe me, old moneybags is going to eat his words. The magazine is gonna do great, and beauty of nature will be left in the dust.Jack
- Permalink: That was Victor's doing. It was purely personal. Believe me, old...