Hope Alice Williams Brady (born December 24, 1963) is a character on the soap opera Days of our Lives, and has been played by Kristian Alfonso beginning in the early 1980s.
- Douglas "Doug" Williams (Father)
- Addie Horton (Mother, deceased)
- Julie Olson Williams (Stepmother)
- Douglas LeCleir (Paternal Half-Brother)
- Steven Olson (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Julie Olson Williams (Maternal Half-Sister)
- Beauregard "Bo" Brady (Married; second time), 06/2000-
- Larry Welch (Divorced, deceased), 1984-1985
- Beauregard "Bo" Brady (Divorced; first time), 1985-1995
- Shawn-Douglas "Shawn" Brady, 04/07/83-
- Beauregard Issac "Zack" Brady, 06/09/00-01/01/06
- Ciara Brady, 12/29/06-
- Chelsea Brady (Stepdaughter)
- Claire Kiriakis, born 09/27/05
Hope: Maybe someone else on the Dimera board is planning a coup.
Rafe: I wonder who's on that board. Lex Luthor, the Joker, Hannibal Lecter?
- Permalink: I wonder who's on that board. Lex Luthor, the Joker, Hannibal Lecter?
My daughter does not get to pick out any of the movies. OK? The stuff she likes and wishes she could watch, I swear to God it would make Hannibal Lecter hide his head.Hope
Sonny: This is great.
Justin: What is?
Sonny: Having a dad again and all I had to do to make it happen was get stabbed in the back.
You know there was a time when I thrived on being the meanest SOB in Salem. Now my idea of a good day is a walk in the garden with my wife or an old movie on TV. I'm particularly partial to Myrna Loy.Victor