Hope Alice Williams Brady (born December 24, 1963) is a character on the soap opera Days of our Lives, and has been played by Kristian Alfonso beginning in the early 1980s.
- Douglas "Doug" Williams (Father)
- Addie Horton (Mother, deceased)
- Julie Olson Williams (Stepmother)
- Douglas LeCleir (Paternal Half-Brother)
- Steven Olson (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Julie Olson Williams (Maternal Half-Sister)
- Beauregard "Bo" Brady (Married; second time), 06/2000-
- Larry Welch (Divorced, deceased), 1984-1985
- Beauregard "Bo" Brady (Divorced; first time), 1985-1995
- Shawn-Douglas "Shawn" Brady, 04/07/83-
- Beauregard Issac "Zack" Brady, 06/09/00-01/01/06
- Ciara Brady, 12/29/06-
- Chelsea Brady (Stepdaughter)
- Claire Kiriakis, born 09/27/05
Hope: Maybe someone else on the Dimera board is planning a coup.
Rafe: I wonder who's on that board. Lex Luthor, the Joker, Hannibal Lecter?
- Permalink: I wonder who's on that board. Lex Luthor, the Joker, Hannibal Lecter?
My daughter does not get to pick out any of the movies. OK? The stuff she likes and wishes she could watch, I swear to God it would make Hannibal Lecter hide his head.Hope
I was his first. He was my last. He was the last person that I loved with no strings. No hidden plan.Nicole
I've just been looking for the right time to try and approach you but you've been either smashed or angry or both.John Black