Philip Robert Kiriakis (born February 21, 1983) is a character on Days of Our Lives.
A rapidly aged Philip first appeared in Salem, played by Brandon Tyler, in 1999. He was quickly replaced by Jay Kenneth Johnson, who was in the role until he decided to leave the show in December 2002.
Philip returned in 2003, but was then played by Kyle Brandt. After Brandt left the show in October 2006, Jay Kenneth Johnson returned to the role in January 2007.
- Victor Kiriakis
- Katherine "Kate" Roberts
- Isabella Toscano (Paternal Half-Sister, deceased)
- Beauregard "Bo" Brady (Paternal Half-Brother)
- Austin Reed (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Billie Reed (Maternal Half-Sister)
- Lucas Roberts (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Cassie Brady (Maternal Half-Sister)
- Rex Brady (Maternal Half-Brother)
- Isabella "Belle" Black, March 11, 2005-present (divorce pending)
- Claire Kiriakis (Legal Daughter, child of Belle Black & Shawn-Douglas Brady)
Philip Kiriakis: [to Belle] For as long as I've known you, you've had this old soul thing going, all wise and good, taking care of other at the expense of yourself...
Belle Black: Philip, you're making me sound like Yoda.
Philip Kiriakis: Thanks for letting us fly with you, John.
John Black: Don't thank me. It wasn't my idea.