Eric 'Rick' Forrester II is a character on The Bold and the Beautiful. The first actor to play Rick on a contract basis was Jacob Young, who joined the show in 1997 and was replaced by Justin Torkildsen in 1999. Torkildsen departed the show in late 2004, and made frequent guest appearances from then until 2006. Kyle Lowder assumed the role on January 25, 2007.
- Eric Forrester
- Brooke Logan
- Bridget Forrester
- Hope Logan (maternal half-sister)
- R.J. Forrester (maternal half-brother)
- Thorne Forrester (paternal half-brother)
- Felicia Forrester (paternal half-sister)
- Kristen Forrester (paternal half-sister)
- Angela Forrester (paternal half-sister, deceased)
- Amber Moore (annulled)
- Amber Moore (divorced)
- Eric Forrester III (deceased)
Stephanie: You think this is all my fault? You have brought this on yourself.
Brooke: All I ever did, Stephanie, was to love Ridge.
Stephanie: And his father, and his brother, and your son-in-law. Is it any wonder Bridget is confused? I mean, is it any wonder your daughter would confuse natural feelings of respect and affection for romance? You have blurred the lines of socially-acceptable behaviour. And you stand here and you tell me you're proud. What are you proud of? Having your son-in-law's baby? I know what you're proud of. Chasing after a man whose wife's body is barely cold in the ground.
- Permalink: You think this is all my fault? You have brought this on yourse...
Brooke Logan Forrester is nobody's fool, nobody's.Brooke
- Permalink: Brooke Logan Forrester is nobody's fool, nobody's.