5. No back-up Dan? Come on. And no password either? Seriously? .... seriously? When a Macbook gets set up, it's one of the first thing that it suggests. Windows 7 does that too. Seriously? In this day and age, do we really click "no" on user logins? Seriously?
4. I would like her better if she's the real Gossip Girl and takes off her face mask to be revealed as Kristen Bell. Honestly? She's just another Nate-boink panties of the week. I have nothing for her or against her; she's a... shell of a character to be used, abused, and forgotten like every extra that comes through the set of GG.
3. You already know. Yes it's entertaining but it only serves to prove my point. Chuck is who Chuck is; he's a lion then claims to be a vegetarian but when it comes down to it, he pounces on gazelles whenever the mood strikes. That a changed person does not make.
2. I don't think that Blair is someone to be won, so I'm not supporting the whole winning statement, but in terms of coming off as a better character: Hands down. I'm not been a Chuck fan. I think he's limited and regressive and incapable of actual true change and that's mainly the writers fault. But yes, for someone to be as changed as he his, he doesn't bat an eye does he when he reverts back to the old Chuck Bass when the situation calls for it.
1. "That's not your line" LMAO I'm sorry when that came out, I was cracking up. It was probably one of my favorite highlights of that episode. Ooo she was so mad! hehehe
Nate... come out already! You're Gossip Girl. The End. lol
If there's one actor that can't act on GG, it's Chace Crawford. He's eye candy. He doesn't need to "act" but to simply take off his clothes and screw every guest star that walks through the set. He has this consistent dumbfounded look on his face every single time. I mean, Chace is pretty, no doubt, so when he's the official man candy of GG, he isn't there for "acting". LOL
@momo83 And I'm certainly not saying that Dan is perfect. I have been saying that my hope that the hint on who submitted the video was a classic bait and switch because if it wasn't, it would be yet another way the writers are contriving everything just to allow a season 5 DAIR when consistency should've been from season 4 DAIR and Louis should've departed. But in comparison of Dan's misdeeds and Chuck's, the latter is far far far deeper in the scales of transgressions than what Dan has done combined.
When it comes to Chuck's change, let's not forget that Dan was a contributing factor. Nevermind that almost punching Blair didn't wake Chuck up from his alcoholic bender, but it was actually Dan's portrayal of Charlie Trout's suicide that moved Chuck to be more than just the sum of his actions. And when Chuck was all hollowed out trying not to "feel" in even more self-destructive behavior, it was Dan who brought Monkey into Chuck's life.
@JAS I use OOC because the writers have this constant lack of consistency. While I do think Chuck's change into being a good person is within his established character, because characters aren't two-dimensional beings that stay the same for five years, it's OOC that the writers have him revert to his old ways at their convenience.
© 2015 TV Fanatic
TV Fanatic Plus
© 2015 TV Fanatic
Food Innovation Group: Bon Appetit and Epicurious