OH! And the random drop-in on the conversation with Bonnie and ShanewhoisnowSilas? Seriously? Shouldn't the viewers finding out that Bonnie had learned he was Silas and not Shane have been, like, a bigger deal?? I'm so done with the whole expression/other side/sacrifice crap. I think it was just to give Bonnie/Kat Graham a story-line, because the search and fight for a cure would have been plenty interesting on its own.Finally, I DID love every scene involving Caroline and Klaus. Joseph Morgan is just BRILLIANT every time he is on my screen and I am totally jumping on Team Klaroline these days!
As for Rebekah and Elena teaming up...meh. I like Bex but I am soooo over emotionless Elena. It was fun for, like, five minutes. I imagine the point is to let her do something outrageously horrible to someone she loves, then have her humanity return and she is all broken, lost and despairing Elena? And then what? Turn to Stefan or the sire bond returns and turn to Damon? Eh. It's going in a strange direction for me.....and I really had high hopes at the start of the season.
Weird episode. The flashbacks didn't say much about the decade. I get the point, kind of, that Lexie was there to turn on Damon's humanity because he was going off the rails....and it paralleled that Damon was trying to do the same thing with Elena (but, not really, because he was actually after the cure) But why was Damon's humanity off in the first place? And wasn't it kind of always off until he returned to Mystic Falls and met Elena? And, really, he was so annoyed with Lexie that he kept up a ruse for SIX MONTHS, slept with her, then tried to kill her? I mean, I get the point that the story was supposed to be a lesson to Elena about what NOT to do with your humanity off but....really? It seemed.....forced.
8. If Matt just inherited the deed to the biggest house in Mystic Falls, does that mean he can stop working at the Grill? I mean, maybe if he sold it? How will he afford all the bills associated with the upkeep? I guess he can sell the house he currently lives in, right? Honestly, I don't even know how he has enough money to keep THAT house...
7. What is Silas the Blood Bag Bandit's next move?More Bonnie brainwashing followed by attempting to complete the third sacrifice. Which I don't think has anything to do with lifting a veil....however, I am completely unsure of anything related to Silas I won't even bother to speculate...
6. Is Tyler really gone for good? For a while I think...though, the show is lacking wolves now so we'll see...I don't know, if the whole Originals thing works out and Klaus ends up in New Orleans, I suppose Tyler could come back. I used to care...I don't really care anymore.
5. Favorite unlikely dynamic duo: Klaus/Hayley, Damon/Rebekah, or Stefan/Caroline? Well, I want Klaus with Caroline (if he ever stops because QUITE so evil), I want Damon with Elena.... I could get on board with Stefan and Caroline, but I think their friendship is just so sweet...
4. Elena vs. Caroline for the UFC title, best 2-of-3: Who wins?As long as Elena doesn't have her humanity, I'd say she is dangerous and would win any fight with Caroline... she doesn't care who she hurts!
3. Klaus and Hayley: Hot or not (or really, really hot)?Hayley/Phoebe Tonkin annoys me (it's the Australian accent that she can't quite cover up I think), but that scene was HOOOTTT. Not because of Phoebe, but Joseph Morgan....sooooooo sexy! More shirtless JoMo, please!
2. Do you like the new Elena?Temporarily. I think that what makes the character of "Elena" special is her humanity. Well, it was and then she started getting really needy and everyone was all about protecting Elena... I don't know. I just know I wouldn't want her to stay this way. Also, I agree with the arbitrary sire bond thing...is it working, is it not working?? If it's not working, can Damon make her turn it back on?
© 2015 TV Fanatic
TV Fanatic Plus
© 2015 TV Fanatic