Good episode, I enjoyed seeing the OG mentor the newbies but while all that was great, I have to point out a few things:
- Marley, ok, so last week she was all confident about asking Jake out and then what this week before sectionals she reverted to being the insecure weird Marley again? I know Kitty is 90% the reason behind this but this feels like a plot hole because I would have felt more sorry for Marley if she continued with the bulimia while putting on a brave face for everyone else instead of walking around like a ghost feeling sorry for herself and making herself sick for no reason at all. From last week's duets I thought Marley had gotten at least enough confidence in herself to start questioning what she is doing to herself but this week it felt like she was being sad and overworked for nothing. I mean it is not like the Glee club members are pressuring her to win Sectionals. They have more than enough talent to win this so I did not get why Marley acted like OMG, I am going to let everyone down.
- Jake - ok, I am cool with the bromance he has going on with Ryder, but I don't like it that they are making it look like all this time Jake had so many hidden talents and now the writers are forcing me to like him more than Ryder. Sorry but Jake was an ass at the beginning and Ryder was awesome. You are telling me Ryder could not do the dance? After he killed the Hand Jive AND had Mike as his mentor? Please do not lessen down the awesomeness of Ryder just because he was like that originally and Jake needs to be painted better. It feels unnatural
- Finally, can we get more scenes where we see how the old glee club members interact with the new ones? Otherwise it is starting to feel like they are all leading separate lives and only get together when they need to sing. Glee was initially about unity and each member reflected on the other. Now I don't see or feel that.
One last thing, surprisingly I for once liked the shower dude because of how mature he acted towards the once again childish Rachel - he wasn't supposed to wait for her permission on be able to read her brain and see that she wanted him once she broke up with Finn. And I didn't like how it sounded out of Rachel's mouth either - as if she finally got out of that relationship and like it meant nothing to her.
Sorry but at this point Elena is a total slut since she sleeps with Damon the first night after she breaks up with Stefan....and forces him to leave his own house...Like what she could not have at least the decency to rent a motel and call Damon up? And Damon, stop acting like Stefan is bad guy here - YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BROTHER'S EX THEY DAY YOU FOUND OUT THEY BROKE UP! Thats a serious bro code violation!
1. Klaus reading Caroline's MMF's pageant form...Klaus knows how to push people's buttons but here he he was actually very Klaus in his charming state and not to desperate. Also Stefan and Caroline drinking because Lexie.
2. Hayley and Tyler thats a no brainer.
3. I apologize in advance for offending the entire round table people but the 10 seconds of Emily and Aiden in bed on Revenge was 10 times hotter than the Nian sex tape we saw last episode....sorry, but no.
4. Silas or Klaus...isn't it always about the main big bads?
5. I would start of by not letting weird professors be judges in something that involves teenage girls...
And the worst person in the world award goes to ....Miss Elena Gilbert for being to busy thinking about the right time to just her ex's brother's bones, paying no attention to her only sibling, being the worst friend ever AND moving into her ex's house forcing him to go live somewhere else....Wow, if there was ever a character I hated more than Serena Van der Woodsen, now its this chick.
And it has nothing to with Damon, no srsly, he was a dick all the time so the ending scene was not shocking since Damon's love for Elena is clearly stronger than his love for his brother...
Elena was just awful this episode - srsly, Tyler is loosing his hybrid friends over her, Klaus is still threatening everyone, Jeremy is going insane and Stefan is pushing it...and all Elena is interested in are her feelings for Damon...wow bitch much?
Oh and I ranting about this because the words I have for the idiotic new sire theory are simple unprintable...ugh this show...
If only it was 2008 and I still cared........
1. Emily and Aiden - 100%! It was really great to see how their relationship formed...whihc made the bed scene even sweeter!
2. A 2565653! That woman is simply The. Worst. Mom. EVER!
3. I don't know and I don't what to think into it too much anyway...Revenge is the only show which still manages to surprise me, so I will let it, cos I know it knows how to deliver!
4. I think Daniel just started digging his own grave and his family's..gosh he is almost like Nate Archibald - does not even realize he is being played!
5. Compared to everything else very boring..but non the less still a part of the show and we'll just have to deal with it
6. OMG is what I predict most of us will be saying by the end of it!
Caroline looks so beautiful in those pictures...Elena should take notice of what it is like to dress like a girl and not a total weirdo.
But don't you dare touch Aiden!
Kenny, but I wish it were Jack...
April has appeared in 4 episodes and has served no purpose so far.
© 2013 TV Fanatic