2 weeks, I don't think I can make it!
@Sarah, I sign under every word you wrote. LOL, in the forum we came up with this even:
Check it out.
What an amazing episode! So many turns, so many twists! Emily had so much on her hands....ahhhh wow, I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode! It was awesome! And now we have to wait for freaking two weeks? Noooooooo!
Anyway, it was great, just great! And I loved seeing Emily and Nolan working together again! But in terms of romance - I am full on board with her and Aiden - after such an intense episode - such a kiss! Ahh, I melted! Love it!
Gee what is so hard to understand - WE WANT ELIJAH!
Great episode, finally! I think this is what Glee should stick to -keep the original glee members while making good use of the newbies. I think at this time the old glee members should all step up and start some sort of passing of knowledge onto the next "generation" pf Gleeks - just like it was done in the brilliant scene of the final audition for a Sandy and Danny - Marley with Ryder vs Kitty and Jake. See, its not that hard. I enjoyed seeing Mercedes and Mike giving advice while Finn and Artie gave direction and inspired the others! I did not miss the NY sl at all! I was glad to see the old Glee - kids singing and making me feel good about their songs! Everything fitted, everything made sense. The songs were good and the performances were great! THIS is the Glee I know and love!
P.S. I wish we got to see Britanny audition for Cha-Cha!
1. The Salvatores' scene at the end - the fact that Damon is doing this for Stefan and not for Elena puts him on my good side for once. Plus, the show is at its best when the brothers get along and reassure each other of their support. Also the scene where Damon tells Elena its complicated when she accuses Stefan - that's what it means to have your brother's back!
2. Nope, back then Elena was tolerable so I appreciated her writing in her diary. Now its irrelevant, cos she is irrelevant. Stefan writing all these secrets in his diary - dumb idea too.
3. At this point Elena does not deserve the cure - so no.
4. Jeremy's tattoo - that I did not see happening so quickly. Elena's hallucinations are blah...
5. My question is does Klaus REALLY buy it...
6. Yes, Elijah gave the highest of fives after that - even Klaus was impressed!
Noooo! I don't want the brothers to be torn apart again! Ugh, all for this pseudo triangle.
The best part of this episode was The Salvatores brothers's last conversation. Screw the pseudo love triangle, I am team Salvatore brothers, because they may fight and argue and literally tear each other's heart's out, but at the end of the day, they still love each other as brothers! It makes me really sad that they are both in love with the psycho idiot called Elena who has sooo many issues, its really sad.
Also was so glad to see Caroline! And Klaus is just THAT good, he can be a million miles away but he is still the puppet master, and everyone is his bitch! Haha,love it!
@Vampirebarbie, remember who is running this show? Exactly.
Also, those slow motion walks and poses...ugh
He is constantly making Elena question herself, her feelings and gets her to question what she is really wanting out of life. She lives in total denial and is forcing herself to take the path that she is on because it is "safe and secure".
LOL, whatever you say. P.S. How can you even name The Return as challenging DE moment when Damon killed Jeremy in that episode? The Last Dance Damon just proved how selfish he is that he would choose Elena over everyone else and in the Last Day he tried to turn her against her will?
© 2014 TV Fanatic