I was so glad to see Elijah in this episode! It just makes the show a lil bit more tolerable. You know, the more I watch Elena, the more I am convinced she does not deserve any brother - she is just so dull.
1. Any scene where Elijah is present is always the best. The dinner scene with Stefan, Becks and Klaus is a close second - "Eat you veggies, sis".
2. I just hope he has a plan B, C..D
3. Sorry that she is treated that way by Klaus that's for sure.
4. More surprised that they decided to bring in the whole cure story so early in the season.
5. It was not even dumb, it was lame.
At the end of the day, I really enjoy TVD and I have my fingers crossed it won't end up like Gossip Girl.
@V, unfortunately, I think it will, because the show has resorted to which couple is going get together soon kind of stories...we are already in our 4th episode and there is still no main sl for the entire season. Or at least I don't see one.
P.S. I suggest you start watching Revenge - ever since it came into my life, I have not been happier!
lmfao stopped reading.
We wanted to let Damon have the point of view, which, you know, for three seasons we all sort of rolled our eyes and clucked our tongues and shook our heads at Damonâ€™s logic and yet finally have him be the guy thatâ€™s like, â€˜hey, Iâ€™m right, you all know Iâ€™m right. You all are living in fantasylandâ€™ and start understanding that Damonâ€™s reality is really the most rational reality at this point.
@V, I advise you not to bother trying to find any development in anything really on this show anymore - it only makes sense in writers' room. =)
"We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes"- is that srsly the name of the episode?
1. Kara talking with Amanda, while Emily listens and cries.
2. "Good for reveng-y-stuff, sad for you"
3. Too soon to tell, need one more episode
4. 50/50 - previous episode says "YES", this episode hints "Maybe" - like with Padma, I need one more episode to be sure
5. Not really
6. Why? He has enough problems.
7. It. Is. Going. To. Be. HOT! And awesome! Can't wait!
Whatever the show is trying to sell me now is just dull and soap opera material.
@bored, LOL, I know right? Technically the show should have renamed itself 2 years ago into "The DE diaries: will they or won't they?". Its sad really, because for someone who actually loved how DE was done in the books, for me tv Delena is such a pain to watch because its such a broken annoying record. Ugh is the only thing I think of when watching them having any screen time.
@Stelenafan, its sad how the writers are forcing the whole idea of now that Elena is a vampire, DE is something that can actually happen. Like human Elena is for Stefan and vampire Elena is for Damon. They are missing the whole point of the books's triangle because there Elena was perfect with both brothers when she was human and when she was a vampire, there was no specific distinction in that because as she felt all human emotions towards both brothers and when she became a vampire, the beauty of that was in the fact that she understood them better and that made her love them even more. Whatever the show is trying to sell me now is just dull and soap opera material.
© 2014 TV Fanatic