A great Revenge episode, as always! So glad I started watching it and caught up with the latest episodes! Don't know where to even begin but Victoria deserves a standing ovation, she is a true puppet master. I guess you can judge it by how Emily is always surprised at what this woman does next. Don't get me wrong Emily is great at what she does, but Victoria is still excellent. I wish we could see and know more about her past, there has to be something in her past that formed such a strong character!
As for the question of whom Emily is better with...well, guys, there is such a thing as friendship between a man and a woman and that is what Nolan and Emily have. I just wished he could defend himself more, you may never know if Emily ever ends up him protecting her physically. I am still Team Daniel! Gosh, his "I am wish Ashley" line...please, he is still in love with her, and i can't wait for these two to be back together. But Aiden is a good addition to the mix, Emily clearly has something to resolve with him and I would actually not mind her being with him for a while, just to see how Daniel would react...yeah, I am into that stuff!
Declan is an idiot, and I just feel bad for Jack, his character is just so ugh this season and he seems so miserable!
I don't know if its just that the actor who plays Daniel is just that good or the fact that he is actually dating Van Camp, but you can still so see the love in his eyes for Emily (the character). Daniel is clearly still not over her and I really hope to see those two together back soon! They just worked. I know that there is supposed to be a triangle here but maybe its cos the show has put so much emphasis on Jack and Amanda as kids and their relationship as that or something else, but I don't see any real love between them. Yes, there is chemistry and they do care for each other, but its not love, and thats why I am Team Daniel! Oh and about Ashley is just so ugh, she and Daniel together are just such a mismatch and just dull....because really what is it that could be so attractive about her to Daniel? Doesn't he see how she kisses up to his father?
Rebekah: This is for all the fans who never gave up on the show even during its stupid hybrids story line!
1. Rebekah destroying the bloood bags! R.I.P. awful making hybrids story line, I wished you were never born.
P.S. @Steve, that's a good one!
2. Michael Trevino was good AS Klaus, but JoMo IS Klaus forever and ever.
3. Elena laughing-crying....creepy
4. My question is where has this guy been for the past two seasons of sacrificing rituals becoming a regular thing in town and complete strangers breaking into houses in broad daylight?
5. Awwww, don't be so loudly jealous. But one a more serious note, of coarse she won't. Not because she does not love him, but because Elena usually does the opposite of what she promises. Example - in s2 Elena told Stefan she would never kiss Damon. Case closed.
- And of coarse, Bonnie....srsly, what was the point of that "No one bosses me around" talk last season if Klaus can use her whenever and however he wants to? Or anyone at that matter? And Bonnie was so ok about making a ring for Elena? Remember what speech she gave to Caroline in s2? So yeah, black magic my ass, you are still a plot device Bonnie!
This was an ok episode for the following reasons:
- Rebekah RIPPED THE BLOOD BAGS into pieces which hopefully means I won't ever have to hear anything about using Elena's blood to make hybrids...God, the amount of time wasted on that sl.
- JoMo is back as Klaus!!!!!!!!!!!! Best treat of the episode, I didn't expect that to happen so quickly. TVD you are getting back in my graces!
- The show did not drag out Elena's decision into 5 episodes. Yes, thank you!
What I did not like
- Ok, so after 2 seasons of no one giving an eff about everything happening in MF, now a bunch of council ppl we never met can suddenly have so much power and take over the town? Nice try TVD, but not after 2 seasons of no one caring about the vampires as they did in s1!
- Aside from Elena turning, what is the direction for this season?
Lets see, DE road trip - check, costume party - check, something what is supposed to be OMG turns out to be WTF - check....yep, the writers have no new ideas.
"Protective Parent" - ahahahahahahahahaha!
@amiie hate to burst your bubble, but those are the only limited plots that j.plec can write about, i love but seriously do you still want forwood after s3? julie plec just nuked holes for that ship to sink when she write about moooaarr cave sex
Damn it, keep on forgetting who is running this gig...=)
Caroline's photo looks really creepy...Latin words are nice touch tho..guess JP is going all mythological on us, she knows Latin yo!
© 2013 TV Fanatic