Like I said before - unless it involves my dream cast of Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Becks along with the only two bearable characters from MF - Caroline and Stefan - yes, I would watch. But on a serious note, what would be the point of this show? Yes, the Originals are awesome - thats a known fact - but the thing is we haven't seen them interact that much (except Klaus and Becks) so if they are calling me to watch JUST because its always a treat to see those amazing characters - that's one thing, but in terms of storylines....what would be the main plot surrounding them? Klaus as awesome as he is can not carry the whole show by himself.
3. Are Aiden and Ems headed for a huge bump on the way, hell yes. And at this point I am a bit lost with what Ems plans to achieve since Aiden made sure that they keep tabs on the Initiative without having her involved with Daniel, but it seems Ems wants it her way, I guess. But from next week's promo I gather a major moment is coming.
4. Not surprised that Padma is working for the Initiative, knew that ever since she found that check from David Clarke and went behind Nolan's back. But what sucks is Nolan has a plan to destroy GG from the inside and she knows about remember?
See, what I mean when I say I can't wait to find out?
2. I quite enjoyed how they passed the whole episode making us think in the beginning that Aidne betrays and leaves Ems to die....but in the end I doubt they have convinced Helen of the fact that Aiden is fully commited to them, that lady knows things and I am sure they are watching Aiden closely. I think the part I enjoyed most was Nolan playing a role in that whole scenario and even being called Q by Aiden when Nolan again called him Mr. Bond. Like someone here already pointed out, it was kind of cute how Aiden and Nolan are maybe starting to bond? Like I think Aiden thanking him for being on their side was genuine, and I think there was a little moment somewhere in the previous episodes when Nolan kind of looked like he cared about exactly how serious it was between Ems and Aiden even tho I am sure he still ships her with Jack...interested to see how that will turn out later.
The thing about Revenge is that no matter how you view one episode, it always leaves you with a question on your mind - what will happen next. I find myself asking that question following almost every episode.
Here are my thoughs:
1. Unfortunately, Emily and Daniel just don't do it for me anymore and if the horrible tasting wine was any sign, that relationship is also dumed to end up bitter. Daniel may think he is in power but its blinding him to see exactly how many ppl are playing him.
Yawn and please Elena, at least have the decency to spare Stefan the details of you sleeping with his BROTHER five seconds after you forced him to move out of his OWN HOUSE!
As much as it is tempting to see what this will be about and NOT involving Elena.........unless Elijah joins in on that spin-off, I will not watch this because as much as I love JoMo, watching him interact with Faye Chamber....I mean Hayley...sorry, no!
My dream cast in that new series - Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Becks, Caroline and Stefan. The rest can stay in MF and watch the Delena diaries.
LOLOL Elena has a dangerous plan..I wonder who is going to be thrown under the bus this time.
A big well done to Grey's! They soo deserved it! Same for Chris Colfer and Lea Michelle!
5. Anything related to the Initiative because so many storylines intersect with it now - the Porters continue to be vaguely interesting.
6. One psyhopath will unite with the one that she traded identities with and these bitches will be AWESOME!
1. Conrad "answering" the phone...Priceless!
2. Bros before hoes one - he and Barney Stinson should meet.
3. Yes, this format works for Revenge and the viewers, so they should stick to it.
4. I think they are doomed as partners in revenge because clearly now that Aiden is going to get involved with the Initiative they might not be able to work together anymore and in that sense they are doomed, but as lovers I think not. I just think they are difinitively headed for a real break up but not because of Daniel but becaus of the Initiative.
5. Anthing related to the Initiative because so many storylines intersect with it now - the Porters continue to be vaguely interesting.
© 2014 TV Fanatic