really?? i thought it was an excellent episode. love sheldon, bless him :) the writting (& performances) just keep getting better and i'm soooo bummed that this is the last season. wish his workmates would pay more attention to him... poor guy is always there for everyone else.
I loved it!!! It IS basically a soap opera... So of course gotta have death and drama :P, keeps everyone on their toes LOL. RIP Lexie & McSteamy, LOVED them! But we survived George's demise and we'll survive this.
Bit annoyed about that stupid Kepner... Didn't even realized she was missing til Owen went to get her :P. could've got rid of her LOL.
Anyway... That's my two cents.
This is gonna be fun :)))
so, so, so, SOOOOO excited about the return!!! no matter what she (shonda) throws at us i'm gonna LOVE IT :))) and absolutely,without a doubt i'm gonna CRY!!!!!
1. Lexie and Mark's scene for obvious, heart renching reasons..... but I found it so very touching when Christina and Lexie talk. They both know what's happening, tears coming down Christina's face and she says she'll be right back. bless 'em
2. I really thought it was gonna be Arizona. and not because I don't like her. I do like her (and Callie) a lot but.... with her friend dying and her declaring to Callie 'don't you ever leave me'.... I just thought :(
3. Will miss Lexie a lot. Lexipedia :). not her rants so much but she was so in love with mark and her smile was super sweet.
4. I've liked all the finales in different ways.... all of them had there good bits. some more exciting, some more traumatic, some more devastating. I say: good job (with what they had to work with... uncertainty!)
5. RIP little grey. your sister and soul mate will be heartbroken.
It's a (drama) show for goodness sake people. We are obviously gluttens for punishment :) we fall in love with the characters as they grow up and move on (or die!)....oh well.
I love all the characters. will miss Lexie. my heart is broken for Sloan.
Some episodes are better than others.... nobody's perfect, not even Shonda :) but hey, I think she's had a pretty damn good run over the past 8 years!! If you don't like it... don't watch. it's that simple.
Keep up the good work Ms Shonda :))) I'M BUSTING FOR SEPT :)))
oh :( RIP little grey. you will be missed.
I cried through the whole episode (watched it ad free!). Enjoyed it but nothing, for me, could beat the shotting finale. THAT was horrifying!! and every time I see it it STILL makes me cry.
Can't wait for September *sigh* it's gonna be a loooong summer.
uuuuhhhh-aaaaaahhhhh. just read NUTCRAKER's comment..... didn't think of Alex!!!! Yeah, it could be ALex!!!! that would be SOOOOOOOOO SAD!!! and his characater hasn't developed at all :P too many crazies in his life!! he doesn't trust anyone so he's not gonna fall in love again (not after Izzie) and we can only watch SO MUCH bitter.
I remember reading that Dempsey would carry on if he had more freedom to race.... right? I reckon Mer will take the job in Boston and Der will go... leaving plenty of chances for (either of) them to come back as guest stars.
I think Jackson will fail (be a repeater like George).
I thought the dearth would be Adele.... but seeing the comment that the writers broken down.... dunno now :P
I really REALLY don't want it to be Christina. I agree with WATCH&TELL.... it would be soooooo cool to see Attending Dr. Yang!!! oh yeah!!!!
At the end of the day we'll be sad whoever it is.
© 2014 TV Fanatic