Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by Blu (Page 11)
TV Fanatic Staff Round Table: Worst Character on TV
5/4/2012 6:15 PM
Agree about the Porter brothers on Revenge. Sadly that's the side of the love triangle I'm inclined to ship but he and his brother are too dense.
April Kepner is a nuisance on Grey's.So is Teddy.
Bonnie on TVD. She's no longer a character she's a plot device...or the first Esther.
Taub on House.
Person of Interest Review: Breaking Bad
5/4/2012 5:57 PM
That was a stellar episode. I loved how full circle it has become. Greater insight into Reese at just the right moment was pivotal for this series and they did it well. The kismet connection between Reese, finch, and the machinethat has been shown in the past two episodes has brought things together nicely. Jim truly gave an emmy worthy performance as the reviewer pretty much stated.
American Idol Review: British Invasion
5/3/2012 12:05 AM
Joshua owned the night. He makes you feel things and his singing and performing are both effortless and flawless. I found him to be the strongest even above my beloved Phillip.
Speaking of...he looked genuinely pissed that Ryan outed that he has a girlfriend. No surprise he seems fairly private.
Once Upon a Time Round Table: "The Stranger"
5/2/2012 2:48 PM
- Definitely August trying to convince Emma in the woods. He's such an intriguing character finding out his identity only made him moreso.
- She's missing out on her boy toy and it's another way to get back at Mary.
-both. I understood his love for hid child but he crossed into jackass ville by the end. That is a whole lot of responsibility to put on a seven year old being sent to a foreign land.
- I have no idea. I don't think either of them are off in what they see and I don't believe that there id no magic in stony brook.
- I'm good on characters now.
A Black Eye for Glee: Series Hits New Low
5/2/2012 2:13 PM
*cue Artie voice *PREACH! I was unfathomably torn. Because I knew what they were trying to do and yet it failed so miserably ...the storyline came out of nowhere. The subject matter was glossed over and mishandled instead of being tackled appropriately and tactfully. It wasn't granted the ...anything really, that ut deserved. Wedged between Rachel and Kurt whining about sequins and auditions and Puck's innappropriate sexual advances towards a teacher to get better grades. It was lazy storytelling and insulting to boot.
Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Moment of Truth"
4/30/2012 10:06 PM
-sounds like she's planning on forgiving him. Which she should. I'd kind of like to see them work.
-no. The only problem I had with it wad that it happened so soon.
- Not. I've always seen those two as having a sibling relationship. He's protective of her like that. I hate the fact that they ruined that and ruined the value in her character being a virgin only to cheapen it that way. Nice to see Avery shirtless however.
- April. She can never hold it together.
Teri Hatcher to Appear on Jane By Design, Direct Episode
4/30/2012 9:33 PM
She's perfectly cast for that role. They even resemble one another.
In Plain Sight Review: Exit Strategy
4/29/2012 4:44 PM
I hats that this show is ending. I'be both dreaded and eagerly awaited each episode and now its almost done. It's almost done... I loved this episode. I loved the closure with her father. I do miss brandi being more relevant. The tension between Mary and the feds has me thinking she may be the one getting the boot from the offices. I'm not a fan of Abigail. Not because I'm a m&m shipper but because she's inexplicably annoying. It doesn't matter who comes into the picture. Every woman will be secondary to Mary. Its the nature of most law enforcement partnerships with that type of longevity. Their bond is so strong that it will always get in the way of thee relationships.
Scandal Round Table: "Enemy of the State"
4/29/2012 4:30 PM
-so hard to pick just one. The entire episode was fantastic. I lived the beginning seeing Olivia vulnerable and Stephen there. Also loved her scene with Huck and how ridiculously protective of her he is. The breakdown of the team was nice too. As was abby and Cyrus speeches and the end.
-first lady or maybe the chief of staff who pretends to be oblivious but probably isn't.
- both were too good for wires. Abbys was powerful and so blunt and raw. Cyrus was witty and well delivered.had me wondering how many takes had to be done on that bad boy.
-both. Olivia is busy but really? No guard at all? She shouldn't have even been home anymore that was too convenient.
Grey's Anatomy Review: The Pressure Is On
4/29/2012 4:16 PM
Meredith was once again too judgmental of Owen given that she doesn't understand anything about his relationship with Yang. I guarantee that had Yang been the one to cheat she would have resented Owen for not forgiving her.the last person to give love advice should be mer. I loathed the Jackson April thing for two reasons, one is they've always had a sibling vibe and also it detracts the importance of her being a virgin so long if one drunk night she gives it away that easily. She never mentioned religious beliefs linked to it before either only that she wanted to be in love. Loved webber and momma Avery. Thank God bailey set Teddy straight and Alex should have never left.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Do Not Go Gentle"
4/28/2012 11:28 AM
- I'm torn between the candle vigil for Alaric and the final Damon and Alaric scene. Both were beautifully done and man I love that bromance.
- bonnie and Matt.
- it involves alcohol right? You want this mord than I do.
-just die already. She's never been interesting. Now she's like a gnat that you keep swatting away.
-neither. I like both ships delena a bit more but at this point neither brother deserves the headache.
The Good Wife Round Table: "The Penalty Box"
4/25/2012 2:41 PM
- Cary returning. Watching Cary is like dealing with my brother. He gets under my skin, makes me want to slap him repeatedly, and all around irritates me beyond what's comprehensible. I don't always like him but I love him and need him. Cary is where he belongs now. They need him there.
-no. For all the reasons double C mentioned. Will 's women always suck.
-yes and no. I didn't mind it taking a backseat.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Heart of Darkness"
4/20/2012 11:33 PM
- all of it. I loved each and every time when poignant heartfelt convos were had. Stefan and Alaric had a couple which was great cuz they rarely interact. Rose and Jeremy. Damon and Elena.Matt and Rebekah ...for giggles I'll toss in the battle of the vampire barbies.
-delena. It was kind of unexpected and heated and animalistic.
-C. She was pleasant and sweet and I loved the Damon and rose friendship thing. I admit it was silly that she was telling Jeremy almost verbatim what viewers express all the time. It was like a fan crossed into the show and was explaining it to a clueless observer.
- Jeremy. That Esther is diabolic and I suspected something hinky with how she appeared than collapsed.
-sure. She's surely becoming a Mystic Falls rites of passage.
Glee Round Table: "Saturday Night Glee-ver"
4/20/2012 5:47 PM
- the illusion of a sweet couple. Sweet Samcedes and their random kiss.
- stayin alive us a classic that I can't go against.
- no. What DID ever happen to just going to college and figuring things out? What happen to glee club just being a hobby? Must they all dream of fame?
- random but ok.
Scandal Review: End Games
4/20/2012 3:13 PM
I'd love to know why people leave negative comments about a show they don't actually watch? I mean not liking an episode and saying you won't watch it again I totally understand but never having seen it or watching the pilot and then openly saying that you never watched again but you're still leaving comments on reviews, why?
The first lady surprised me and I loved that. The pregnancy thing was rather contrived. Loved the episode . It continues to get better.
America's Next Top Model Cleans House, Runway
4/20/2012 3:03 PM
Soooo cancel the show then because it obviously won't do so hot with all of them gone.
The Secret Circle Review: A Blackwell Revealed
4/20/2012 3:02 PM
Lol Diana was actually my pick not too long ago. Faye would have been too obvious. But Diana beeped on my radar. It explained the hatred that Charles had for John it seemed even more personal than witch business. It also explained why Diana is the one whose book of shadows held dark magic info too. She was my pick. I knew they wanted us to think it was Faye and I wanted it to be Melissa but I figured it was Diana. Great episode though
American Idol Results: The Top 6 Are...
4/19/2012 9:29 PM
I was expecting hollie or elyse to go. I'd have rather seen hollie go. She did better last night but overall has been inconsistent. Colton did have a rough night. Both performances were weak. Didn't expect nor think that he should have gone home though. I think speaking to his sister who still holds resentment for him making it and her not making it was a kiss of death.lol
American Idol Review: Let's Get It On
4/19/2012 11:25 AM
I actually didn't have the urge to fast forward through most of the two hours so that's a plus. Hollie did a great job with Adele, although my love for that song would cloud my judgment. The second song. Not so much. Think she might be one of the people going home. She continues to lack presence. Coltons gaga sucked. It had me longing for David cook and Adam Lambert because they were the kings of wicked awesome arrangements and covers of songs. I didn't like the second one either honestly. Elise poor girl just isn't standing a chance here. I thought her no one was pitchy and off key but I still live that texture of her voice.I was excited that she would sing gaye but it was uncomfortable. Skylar was good the first time loathed the second one. For some reason her putting a country twang on everything is annoying. Josh was great both times. Jess was just ok. Philip. Damn that WAS sexy. I loved that version better than the original. Liked his second one too.
NCIS Review: A Slow Burner
4/18/2012 2:36 PM
This episode was simply superb. Such a beautifully crafted superbly acted episode.. the Tony and Jason stuff was just amazing.
Glee Review: From Past to Prologue
4/18/2012 2:29 PM
I agree with the review. Completely. The entire senior thing has been confusing for a while. I was under the impression from the beginning of this season that Puck, Rachel, Quinn, Finn, and Kurt were the seniors. Now its everyone? After seasons of focusing and sort of developing characters like Rachel, Finn, and Kurt while somehow making room for newbie Blaine they still neglected Mercedes, Tina, Mike etc. And now they'll be gone before we ever got the chance to know them. Stuff is sort of being wrapped in a pretty bow but we've been deprived of so much that its not nearly as satisfying as it should be. Samcedes action made me smile but the random character descriptions of her were off.same with Santana...just yes. I actually loved this episode but I concur with this review in its entirety.
Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Support System"
4/18/2012 2:16 PM
-fave couple......ben and bailey.
Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Support System"
4/18/2012 2:15 PM
-Sloan is pure unadulterated entertainment, so anything with him.
- hopefully all of them. Because they choose not to give us much on April asks Avery in regards to that its easy for some to assume they fail. It would be most entertaining if despite all that mer somehow fails.
- essentially he wasn't but it frustrates me quite often that they all deliberately choose to not take mark seriously at all. It borders on being disrespectful and it happens frequently. It could have been done tactfully.
- I kind if hope so. They've been thru so much already. But they have to forgive each other. Unlike most fans I believe they're both victims in their marriage. They hurt each other and its beyond infidelity and abortion. On the other hand they both deserve better than what they're getting right now. I don't see Owen as a bad person no more then Christina. I understand them both so I hope ut doesn't become a skewed thing as their other stories have been where no matter what Owen does he becomes the pariah of his peers and fans. I hats that.
Paul Wesley Wants to Direct, Go Really Dark on The Vampire Diaries
4/16/2012 12:50 PM
Really great interview! What a down to earth and truly hilarious guy.
Daniel Gillies at The Vampire Diaries Convention: I Used to Be Charlie Sheen!
4/15/2012 2:37 PM
I just adore Mr Gillies. He's so entertaining. I should have been in Chi -town.
648 Total Comments
What's New Tonight
8:00 PM, FOX
9:00 PM, FOX
Game of Thrones
10:00 PM, HBO
10:00 PM, AMC
10:00 PM, Lifetime
The Client List
10:00 PM, Lifetime
Recent Round Tables
"Damned If You Do"
"Truth (Part II)"
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013