1. Dan telling Vanessa off. I swear I could picture keyboard cat playing her off after that one.
2. Apparently not, otherwise the ep wouldn't be called "The wrong goodbye".
3. I always have issues with these "hardest to believe" questions cause it always seems like the options are not thought all the way thru...
In Cali, a beautiful girl getting a job in the movies? Yeah, cause that never happens (irony mode on)... A supposedly good book with an anonymous author. Hmmm, why would that be hard to publish? And honestly I don't think Vanessa was looking for money, I think her goal was to get the book published by any means necessary. So maybe she didn't get THAT lucrative deal you think, but just the average payment for a writing work.
That leaves the only actual coherent option which was the quick resolution of the Thorpe's sl.
4. As much as I love that Jack Basstard, my answer is Georgie. But I'd like to see Juliet back as well.
5. She was useful to cause the thunder that will shake the UES in S05. So 0, call it a nice goodbye.
6. Blair is more than obvious, so for this moment, I'll say it's Serena's/Ben's love child ;)
1. All Jack's lines. He was definitely the comic relief. But I also liked Blair to Penelope "I invited you to attend, not to speak", gotta love vintage Gossip Girl.
2. As Mister Meester said, it was those 3 things all together.
3. The Russel/Chuck story doesn't seem hard to believe for me. A little far fetched maybe, but not unrealistic.
Blair's engagement shouldn't even be an option in this question. Given Blair, do you really consider hard to believe that she would jump into an engagement with a real Prince?
The Charlie thing, well, you can think maybe that was not the first dose she missed. Maybe she has not been taking her meds ever since she arrived in the UES. So for me, the real HARD thing to believe was she throwing her meds on a living room trash can thinking no one would find out.
4. As much as it is always so delightful when Cyrus appears and the vintage mean girls were missed, gotta give up to good, friendly uncle Jack.
5. 20. what was her use, honestly? To tell something Serena had already discovered at Blair's party?
6. It seems that Chuck will choose the prince for her.
The producers released this picture on purpose to mislead the viewers and everybody is now going to the direction the writers want: to believe that CB will be together in the season finale. Remember, we were fooled before by pics and promos, so don't jump to conclusions before you see what happens... specially when there are a lot of spoilers saying otherwise...
I'll miss Vanessa... #NOT
No surprise for Jenny and specially Vanessa... there is clearly no room for trolessa anymore...
But Kaylee DeFer as a regular was a surprise... REALLY? They have SO many other better guest stars that could become regular, why that crazy bitch Charlie, I don't get it...
I think it was one of the best eps this season. Despite the following:
a. Badass Jack Bass turns into god cop outta nothing? Just for a free plane ticket? Â¬Â¬ Did he join a cult or something where people acknowledge their flaws and ask for forgiveness?
b. Would Charlie seriously think that she could throw her meds in a trash can in the living room unnoticed? Â¬Â¬
c. Why does Blair HAVE to meet Chuck in person whenever she wants to talk to him? Isn't it why they have all the finest gadgets, to make communication easier?? A call or text never hurt anyone.
But anyways, I really enjoyed Jack's twist. It was great to see things working out for Chuck at least once and without Blair's help. And Desmond Harrington is always such an eye candy. He should be a regular.
And can somebody just please kill Nate? Ugh... Vanessa hasn't even left yet and he's already taking her place. He knew about the deal with Russel, so what could that stupid Raina do to Chuck when she couldn't even plot a revenge on her own and had to call the big guns?
And that Charlie person...I just can't.. lol... What will be S05E01 episode titled? Sleeping with the frenemy?
Last episode gave a bunch of new reasons for people to hate Chuck but I actually felt kinda sorry for him.
what does the backstabber, sorry, Nate, says on 0:24? I didn't understand it =p
@Lissy: Very much agreed.
To me the problem was Blair's reaction. If they wanted to show that she IS NOT afraid of him, instead of running away like that, maybe she should've just given him a fierce angry look. But hey that's just my opinion =P
"Who are you more disappointed in, Serena or Chuck?" - What about Backstabbing Archibald ? Wasn't all the backstabbing enough to disappoint you? Â¬Â¬ Since Vanessa is leaving, Nate will replace her as the useless backstabber. Ditto.
© 2014 TV Fanatic