6. Is the falcon someone we know: yes! (At least I hope so.) During the first part of season 2, we saw alot of new characters, so I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if it was somebody new. But it would be alot more interesting if it was someone we knew. My guess? Ashley! People think her character is useless but I have a sneaky suspicion that she's somehow connected too--we just haven't figured out how yet!7. My fake foundation would support the privacy of famous people. Because I adore oxymorons ;)
Remember guys, Eli asked Victoria where Charlotte was and she claimed her daughter was still at school. So why, later that same evening, did Charlotte confess to skipping school to take Eli around the island? It didn't make any sense! 5 Biggest threat to Emily's revenged: tie between Jack and Eli. Eli knows the secret and has the power to destroy everything. But Jack has Emily's heart and is close to finding out himself. Emotionally, he's more of a threat. The falcon thing is certainly threatening in its own way, but I have confidence that Nolan will work it all out :)
4. CDUI rating: 5. They were both lame this week. But in general, I think Charlotte has alot of potential in being useful (after all, she's both Emily's sister AND Victoria's daughter). Even Declan has his place. No he's not a main character but, if he were killed off, Jack would have zero family left. His mother left a long time ago, his father died last year, and his beautiful bride has also met her untimely end. (RIP fauxmanda!) This poor guy needs a break. If Declan gets killed off, Jack will REALLY go off the deep end. There are only so many blows a man can take. BUT.... as much as I generally am cool with Charlotte and Declan, I agree with most people about their uselessness this week. Their fight seems contrived. Their acting wasn't believable. And most of all, it just seemed to come out of left field. Not only did i not think Declan had a right to be so uptight (uh controlling much???), but the timeline didn't make sense anyway. Remember guys, Eli asked Victoria where Charlotte was and she replied school. Then what appeared to be later that day (not a day or two later, which would make more sense), Charlotte supposedly skipped school to take Eli around the island. Perhaps some parts were cut out in order to keep within their allotted time, but the whole story just didn't make any sense and, even if it did, it seemed pointless. Am I the only one who thought this???
1. How much I love Nolan: infinity TIMES infinity!2. Emily's latest obstacles: intriguing. Eli knows her identity and seems like a wild card. Could be a friend or a foe. All I know is that I'll be watching tonight's latest installment on the edge of my seat! (Besides, anything is better than the initiative!)3. Does Daniel have a drinking problem: Borderline. If I was him, I'd be drinking alot too! But I agree with Steve that we don't need to set up an intervention...just keep an eye on it.
And Bictoria didn't know about the hidden camera either until Helen Crowley showed her the proof when she went to confront Victoria (and then met her deserved demise).
....during her explanation on why she killed Helen Crowley.
To Miranda on the round table: Daniel didn't know the initiative was spying on him via the clock until Victoria mentioned it during her explan
7. When/how should Emily tell Jack everything? I honestly don't know... I'm just excited to see it happen! I always knew Jack was an interesting and important character, so I'm glad all the "haters" will finally see it too. I agree with others that Emily most likely won't just sit him down one day and reveal everything. It'll happen in a majorly dramatic way and probably not how she'd like it to go down. I just pray he won't be mad at her forever... that he'll understand she HAD to protect her real identity.
6. Are you over the initiative plot: Yes, yes, and YES! They're both confusing and boring. The good news is, I heard that plot will be wrapped up in the next few episodes. It'll be interesting to see how they wrap everything up in a nice little bow, since they affect so many characters. But mainly I'm just excited to see them disappear!
5. How will Eli complicate Emily's plans: greatly! It's now common knowledge (via a sneak peek vid) that Eli will recognize Emily and even call her "Amanda" at the Stowaway. Whether he gives away her real identity (which would ruin EVERYTHING) or blackmails her for his silence, that remains to be seen. But either way, it'll keep me on the edge of my seat.
© 2015 TV Fanatic
TV Fanatic Plus
© 2015 TV Fanatic