Am I the only one who getting more annoy by Skye every episode. I do not even know what is her purpose. I am glad that we got a bit more info on Ward background and a bit of Coulsons but can they give us May. I also like how Ward was helping Simmons up the tree and that she knew it.
1. Elijah ripping out hearts because he show while he should not be played with.
2. Klaus because at least you can compromise with Elijah.
3. Horrible, all she wants is love.
5. The first time you went after the baby, they left you go with a warning but since you did it a second time then your fate was doom.
1. Hook's confession and Regina telling Rumple that he will die by nobody hands but her own.
2. They should but first they should strengthen their bond with Emma first.
4. I have to go with David.
5. Not really
I think that Rick made the right call because Carol was on the verge of going rogue any time soon. I am going to feel sad that Daryl lost a friend but Rick and Daryl bromance always had their ups and downs and they will pull through. I wish that Daryl would have left Bob there.
I actually think it is going to be Aiden that shoots her but it will be for real. I do not think that Emily loves Aiden because you see her showing much more emotions to Jack and Nolan than to him. I do not think that she will also leave them behind because they are her family. If I was Victoria, I will probably be scared of Patrick because he admit that he did try to kill Conrad but what if he goes after her next. I love Nolan and Jack back together as friends and I wish I had been invite to share that lasagna. I am glad of Charlotte scheming this time and I am hoping that Emily finds out that her own half-sister is now plotting against her.
I was not that fond of the Ariel flashback but I also did not have high hopes for it only because Ariel is not in my top five favorite Disney princesses. I love Regina and Rumple scenes because I think they, along with Emma, powers can take down Peter Pan. I love Hooks confession the most and after that I do not think that Snow is on Swantheif anymore because she do not know how Neal hurt Emma. There was speculation going around about Snow confession long before this but I think that they should right their wrongs with their daughter before thinking about having another child and I think that they had cheated themselves about why they could not see her grow. I am finally glad that David secret is out and I think that the writers are rooting more for Captain Swan because we did not see Neal face or if he heard Hook confession but we seen Hook face on Emma confession. After that episode, I am sure that Neal will not be the love of her life because she wish he was dead. I also think that Peter Pan sees Rumple, Hook, and Emma as a threat to his grand plan because he ask Rumple and Hook to go home and take Emma with them.
Comment modified at November 04, 2013 05:30
Actually, I think that Peter Pan wanted them to find each other all along. Hint why Peter Pan told Neal that he knew when he left Neverland. If anything, I think that Pan is more threatened by Hook, Emma, and Henry because those are the only three he has been talking one on one with.
Actually they already confirm the love triangle between Hook/Emma/Neal.
1. I don't know why he does but I never been much interested in his character.
2. Yes, you have to fight fire with fire. I do not think that Snow knows what long term consequences is because she never went dark, she just went emo.
4. It is not a one time thing.
5. There were so many but my favorite two was Emma "our son" and Regina "we love you" because it goes back to first episode of this season when Henry said both his mothers will come for him.
Now that I questioning it, I wonder why Emma and co. just did not follow the lost boy to Peter's hideout.
© 2014 TV Fanatic