1) i agree georgina reference to nate calling her (only watchable thing of the episode) 2) didn't see the relevance of either plot lines but yuki's brought to our attention about how everyone is expecting blair to fail and this contributes to the season's direction of blair's character. serena's scenario we've seen remixed over the seasons3) bart secrets - can we not just uncover them and be done with this tedious plot line4) no, nate is humble and dan keeps on thinking the world owes him something? maybe a haircut but other than that they are two different people who will never work.5) don't care for these extras so to answer neither, they have been overused now please get to finding out who GG1.0 is!!6) i think the writers copped out in fear of a Dair backlash but are so naiive and confused because Chair shippers are more in numbers and have more of a case seasons 1-5 > mid season 5. yuki touched on blair's future that everyone is expecting her to fail which means a cheesy ending will occur *yawn* but does any one remember that blair had that internship at a fashion company? why doesn't she use her contacts to help her already its annoying to watch her character wilt away. even S has her life together smh7) GG so that i'd know who they are!!!! reveal already
6) only nolan has a connection, and that's because their friendship has been so beautifully shot and casted kudos to writers on that, and i don't know why writers keep forcing complicated love triangles/squares onto their viewers WE DON'T CARE! it distracts the focus from the main story and makes me loose interest and want to skip these scenes.7) OMG to the re-uniting of the grayson's empire of evil! did not see that coming still to now! and i couldn't care less for a second wedding tbh i just want to know about the corporation behind the crash and emily/amanda connection with ashley and her parents.if i was forced to answer i'd say emily/amanda and daniel, only one that seems suitable to current context of the series so far or even opportunist ashley and daniel and then her affair with grayson Snr will be revealed....
4) yes she's annoying me more than usual, i feel the writers want us to see her vulnerable side and even feel sympathy for her. tbh i couldn't really care less. she's selfish, manipulative and more like victoria than she thinks, only difference is victoria would do anything for her children and their future, emily/amanda isn't willing to help anyone out or sacrifice anything. Nolan has been with her from the beginning and still she won't humble herself to him and show emotion, its boring and tedious. Just make her find her mum and finally carry out this act of revenge. 5) this is what i am asking myself too, why did he want to kill emily/amanda so badly, why is he living with her mum, what is his real connection amongst this mess?
1) Victoria's press conference, it was from this point on that the show started for me personally. her ability to control her lies and make everyone her puppets EPIC but then Conrad's blindside straight after, they both deserve awards n kudos for keeping show alive.2) Daniel, at last the writers have given Grayson jnr balls and a brain along with intuition, this new daniel i am fond of and wish he was here last season. i am glad that they are progressing his character. does this mean he will eventually see through emily/amanda and ashley?3) she deserves a doctorate for her evilness and the writers for their creative script writing like WOW just when i think she can't get any better they surprise me every week with her character's growth and the acting oooo fan from day 1 here too. her ability to lure and capture the scene and make you want to feel sympathy and detest at the same time. remarkable
And did i mention that i am a BIG fan of wade, ahhh that opening scene made my day, thank you HoD
1) nice episode gave 5 star because in comparison to the other series out atm this is an A+. 2) ruby's character isn't meant to be loved she's meant to be loathed! but tbf you can't blame her, she's heartbroken and secretly wants Lavon back. goodness knows what she'll do when she finds out about lemon and lavon....3) WADE AND ZOE at last we are progressing! i knew wade backed down because of george being in the picture! and i agree with lemon why i george moving on so quick. this is why i say zoe should forget him n focus on wade. wade will forever come to her rescue and be the helping hand she so desperately needs! george is too easily swayed and doesn't seem to favour loyalties.4) overall i just want wade and zoe to take it slow and eventually become a couple and remain that way. annabeth and lavon together, lemon and george i feel will eventually find a way but it will be lemon to say no...
at least on this show max and naomi got married during the season gap *sigh* had only CW instructed GG to do the same....anyways back on track, they need to kick out taylor, he has no need if it was just meant to be a fling. he's just awkward and ruining ade and dixon relationship. annie/liam i can see happening because it was her that made liam want to become something so writers chop chop. silver/navid erm no they should never return it was nauseating at times and didn't make sense why silver had to go with every guy in the group! been there done that. its time for her to move on, make her go to new York and work on a broadway and then be cast to direct an indie cut that will catapult her career.
i was bored of the episode, thought it could have been dropped from the series tbh, they forced the 20 somethings characters and made them unrealistic. they made jess seem more annoying than usual, as in it wasn't funny annoying it was actually really annoying.Overall its a forgettable episode and has ruined the flow from the previous episodes. however @guest made a valid point that despite for new girl standards this episode was poor, compared to other shows it was a 4.5/5
Pointless Pointless Pointless! can we just fast forward to the wedding and see ted meet the mother and then we see how she jelled with the group and if she was the correct choice. i agree with Chris, victoria is so boring and unnecessary to the show atm, ted break up with her already and find your future wife. all these side plots is ruining this possible last series of this long charade, try and end gracefully not because the audience has become tired. i even forgot about nick, thats how pointless he is too. the show has lost it's je ne sais quoi and needs to find it QUICK
WE WANT TO FIND OUT WHO GG 1.0 IS!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT MAKING THE EPISODES CENTRAL ON THIS STORYLINE AND BASE OF THE SHOW?? other that yet again another pointless episode about matters that seem trivial. you can even tell from the video's still that the actresses are bored and faking a smile, they too are confused about this season. writers if your muses are bored and confused how do u think we feel watching it
Sign up for our
and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for
© 2014 TV Fanatic
TV Fanatic Plus
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for