1. What was your favorite scene?
Snow's monologue in the end of episode. So much emotion and you could literally see the wheels turning in her head as she goes through her life. Also lots of parallels to what Regina said or did too.
2. Does Cora want to use Rumple to do her bidding or does she want to become the Dark One?
I am sure she wants to become one. All she loves or wants is power.
3. Will Snow truly find her dark side?
I was not sure at first, But I am 100% convinced that yes, that will happen. It will be something shocking and surprising.
4. Is Neal a fairy tale character and if so, who?
Doubt him being Peter Pan. Most likely just one of Lost Boys.
5. Any ideas on why Cora hated Snow's mother?
I would not be surprised on if Eva was the villain of Cora's storyline in flashback. All people change, some for worse, some for better.
6. Does Rumplestiltskin truly perceive Henry as a threat and how far do you think he'll go to protect himself?
The paranoid part, the part that pushed belle away, does. But I do believe that ultimately the part that Belle awakened will win over and he will accept him. Which will be the undoing of who he was and beginning of who he is.
Bitch needs the Gossip Girl stylist and STAT!
Just not the one responsible for the last few seasons of GG where everyone looked like a dead rat with bad hair :P
Dress Bella Swan in a Dress and it still will be Bella Swan. So happy to have left this trainwreck.
f she has magic healing powers they will most likely only work with the ones she loves.
And according to spoilers, the next episode pretty much begins with her proclaiming that Gold is her family and she would never ever let him die.
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know Snow daggering Rumple would mean that Rumple dies. Sorry but there's no way the creators are going to let Rumple die. H
A) Emma heals him (hence why showrunners talked about the whole thing of emotions being behind "true magic" of Emma)
B) Snow uses the candle to trade save Rumple and kill Cora then.
I have a feeling that Snow is becoming the Dark One !
My thoughts exactly!
A) Cora kills Rumple and becomes Dark One. Then Snow uses the candle to kill cora and revive rumple. Singe Snow killed the current Dark One, she becomes the dark one.
B) Snow literally stabs Rumple with the dagger, to prevent Cora from getting his power. Rumple latter is healed by Emma, through the whole love-magic thing.
I love how the title of episode refers to a lot more than just Snow's mother:
Its basically first part of the saying "Queen is Dead, long live the queen" - circle of life and death, good and evil, duality in every person.
So its VERY fitting that the episode explored duality in all of those Queens
- Emma's struggle between who she was and who she is and the "death" of her hopes when she found out Neal moved on.
- Regina's struggle between two sides of her and her trust in mother slowly dying, together with her evil queen side.
- Cora's struggle with her antithesis in form of Snow's mother.
- Snow's struggle with herself, as well as concept of morality, as the "Snow White of fairytales" dies and "Snow of storybrooke", not bound by those moral obligations is born.
Brilliant episode. While many of S2 episodes before were so-and-so and varied in quality, this was RETURN TO FORM for the show.
Love that they will be exploring more on what Snow is capable of. We have seen it in Heart of Darkness and overall in bits in S1, but this will finally be fleshed out.
My guess is that Snow will end up killing a wrong person, thus going off even bigger deep end.
Well. This show just became the only damn thing worth watching on CW.
Top-notch quality television and the episode that would triumph thousands of best season finale episodes that aired.
"Fuck YEAH" for Arrow. The Show seriously deserves it.
"Just let it die" for Supernatural. that show should have been done after S5 tops. It has been past its prime all the way back then and it all got worse and worse.
"Uhhhh why is this still on" for TVD. No explanation needed. This show is an insult to human intelligence.
© 2014 TV Fanatic