Ahh! So many opportunities for them to confess their feelings were missed! The biggest one: with only a few seconds left before the bomb's countdown expires and no sure way of disabling it, I really think Castle would be the type of person to shout out "I love you" to Kate. Of course we knew that some solution to the bomb would come up, but Castle couldn't have known that.
I completely agree with Silvie! Love Maggie Q and the rest of the cast, and the show, and where Mikita might go!
"Vanessa cracks and sells out Jenny as the sole culprit. Wow, V." Yeah, no kidding. Vanessa has to be the most easily-manipulated person on the show (...in recent memory).
It was a pretty good episode, Dorota was awesome, Chair was awesome, nice to see Dan stand up to Lily. Juliet is definitely the most evil villain Gossip Girl has seen yet. Can't wait for next week's episode when she gets taken down.
Derena Derena Derena! Writers, please keep them together for longer than 2 seconds. Kind of sad that Penn Badgley and Blake Lively broke up just as Dan and Serena are getting back together though.
1. So many of Chuck and Blair's were really good. When Chuck said, "I did mean it Blair, with all my heart" I couldn't help but start awwing to myself. However, Nate's "It's not like I've been writing Mrs. Nate Humphrey" was pretty great too. Date has evolved into a great bromance.
2. Yes, definitely the most diabolical scheme on Gossip Girl (in recent memory), mostly because THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT completely unscathed, for now at least. Also, Serena never covered up a murder because it wasn't one, and it wasn't 'schemed' like this one either.
Jenny and Vanessa are two big WTF's, Vanessa is especially out of character. And yeah, why does Jenny want to sabotage Dan? Why does Vanessa want to sabotage Dan and Nate? Because neither of them want her anymore? When did she turn into a psycho?
Also, I would love to see Juliet vs. Georgina Sparks, or maybe Team Juliet + Georgina vs. Team Blair + Chuck.
3. Biggest plot hole is definitely the fact that neither Dan nor Nate recognized that it wasn't Serena. Secondly, Jenny swapping the SIM was very... Nikita-like. Lastly, Jenny and Vanessa's inconsistent behaviours as I said above.
4. Chuck and Blair were so awesome in the whole episode, in the past couple of episodes actually. They've really grown up and matured, unlike every other one of their bimbo friends. I love knowing that wherever Gossip Girl ends up, Chair is fated to end up together.
5. At this point, Date, since at least it won't be able to flip back and forth every 2 seconds. But I've always liked Derena more than Serenate, probably because season 1 of Gossip Girl was the best and that was when Derena were together. I was so happy last week when Serena called Dan and said "I'll wait for you for as long as it takes." Too bad that turned out to only be 5 seconds. WTH. This triangle should've ended many episodes ago.
The next episode looks promising, hopefully Derena lasts... or some relationship involving Serena lasts (can't count how many boyfriends she's had).
© 2013 TV Fanatic