Tournament of TV Fanatic
Comments by Master.mikmik
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Graduation"
5/18/2013 3:36 AM
1) Just like last week - anything that had Alaric in it. I can't believe how much I missed him. But aside from him - Klaus. Let's face it, as much as I love Damon and/or Alaric - NOTHING is better than Klaus.
2) Right now - no. She had been miss-used in all the past 4 seasons, so unless Plec has a really good thing planed for her I really don't care..
3)I'm with Dan. Kill the mutt, and let her be with Klaus.
4) Is there another answer than YES? How can she not? It's Damon! Jokes aside, it's been a long time coming, the show was building up to that, I think it came together in the best way. I just hope the real life breakup doesn't effect the outcome..
5) Later dude.
6) Meh. I do not have high hopes for this...
7) A solid B. No amount of Alaric in the last 2 episodes is enough to make a really so-so season better. Sorry loves, maybe next time..
New ABC Drama Trailers: Watch Now!
5/15/2013 8:44 AM
S.H.I.E.L.D will become my newest obsession..
OUAT In Wonderland I would've a lot more if they didn't invent a genie and have her fall in love with him, I'm still in love with the idea of the Hatter and Alice... but I guess I'll never get my way..
The other two look like complete and utter flops, so I will not even try those..
90210 Review: 9021-Over
5/14/2013 5:29 AM
So... Naomi didn't kill everyone and rode off into the night with Liam did she?
Shame. Would've defiantly made a better ending than this one..
Wonderland: First Photo, Official Synopsis
5/11/2013 4:19 PM
What? No Mad Hatter?
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The Walking Dead"
5/11/2013 4:18 PM
I think I'm gonna change my answer to answer 6. I said Damon, but after reading several blogs and other opinionated people, Stefan is just as likely.. Elena will pick Damon, but will go back on her choice in season 5 because Stefan will be all human-y and soft and easy to kill so she will just HAVE to protect him or whatnot..
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The Walking Dead"
5/10/2013 6:06 PM
1. Alaric. Anything Alaric. He's so awesome he gave Damon his mojo back and made *him* awesome again. (But Steve, you came in close second. I would LOVE to see that.)
3. Honestly? Lexi.. I never got all the love she gets...
4. No one is ever
on this show.. she's dead
.. There's no telling how long this will last..
5. Oh Elena for sure. I loved that scene way too much.
6. One of the brothers... Probably Damon. Which will suck. Or rather, stop sucking. The second this stupid plot line came to be I started parting with my bad ass favorite vampire..
The Vampire Diaries Review: To No A-Veil
5/10/2013 7:14 AM
Oh my lord! Alaric. ALARIC YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actual tears in my eyes!!!!! I'm fangirling so hard!!!!!!
I miss him so much. I miss Damon-Alaric time so much. This was the best of Damon we've seen in AGES... I almost forgot why he was my favorite character..
When I come down from my cloud of happy, I'll watch the episode again, and come back with something other then Ric or KOL!!!!
Glee Review: I Now Pronounce You Wemma
5/10/2013 7:10 AM
I really hope they're not going to make Ryder and Wade/Unique a thing.
I all about the gay vibe, really I am, my own personal life included.. but this is too much. they have to let this go.. not every story has to have a gay twist to it..
As for everything else - a usual disappointment..
Vampire Diaries Exclusive: Julie Plec Teases Finale, The Originals & Surprise Return of ...
5/9/2013 3:36 PM
Only here for Kol, seeing as everything else has turned into complete bleh.
Caroline's graduation present will be Klaus giving her Tyler back, then leaving with her hugging him saying like "goodbye friend" or something. Or ignoring him completely and running towards Tyler.. either way - this will break my heart.
As for Elena - I bet you my ass that she either picks herself "because she had a horrible year and she lost everything bla bla and needs to heal" or she picks Stefan. Stupid effing plot line.
But hey - KOL!!!!!!!
90210 Review: A Fresh Start
5/7/2013 8:43 AM
Still so mad the Naomi and Liam aren't ending up together.
My best series finale will be Naomi killing everyone and riding off with Liam.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "She's Come Undone"
5/3/2013 6:39 PM
1. Elena turning her humanity back on because of Matt. I'm so happy it had NOTHING to do with the brothers. I was so afraid that they'll use it as another stepping stone in the stupid triangle. Loved the fact that is was so not that.
2. I disliked the original Elena, and I disliked what they did to her with her humanity off - so honestly, I don't really care.
3. Rebekah. I'm not sure why, but she seems wicked smart. All the original siblings do..
4. At the very least he deserves a special - The luckiest person on earth.
5. Sheriff Forbes? I really don't know.. How are they even planning on killing Katherine? How are they going around the bloodline thing? Killing her means literally killing everyone else.. Another convenient loophole? I really hope not..
Grey's Anatomy Promo: Unfaithful. Unfulfilled. Unbearable.
4/28/2013 5:30 PM
Peyton Sawyer, I have missed you. Welcome back!
The CW Picks Up The Originals for Series, Renews Hart of Dixie and Beauty and the Beast
4/28/2013 5:28 PM
CW, sometimes, you make the right choices. The Originals has so much potential I'm dying.
Tvfanatic - Best choice EVER for Hart of Dixie photo. Wade makes us all quiver with joy.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The Originals"
4/27/2013 1:21 PM
1. I literally can't pick. Usually my answer to this question is anything Klaus and/or Elijah, But this was ALL Klaus and/or Elijah. So By far my favorite episode of the ENTIRE show. Though I must admit that Klaus looking up crying killed every last bit of me.
2. Kolin. Half Kol half Finn. Hayley has no place in my show.
3. Jane-Anne, you were yet another victim of I'm-not-so-sure-what. If you can, send Jeramy and Lexie back.
4. Yes. She is far too awesome to stay in that sinking ship of a town. Go do great thing, girl!!
5. Marcel. I want to see how they create a villain for THE villain. Also, I find Sophie to be a poor mans Caroline and as I've said before - Hayley - you have no place in my show.
6. YES. TVD has lost most it's appeal. Damon is no longer Damon, even Stefan got more insufferable, Caroline has lost her status as coolest girlpire long ago. Give me Klaus and Co.
Glee Review: Say What You Need To Say
4/14/2013 4:43 PM
It happens ones in a blue moon that I disagree with a review here, but it does happen. Time to look outside people - I guess theres a blue moon out there.
I'll start by saying that in comparison to the show as a whole, yes. This was a decent episode. But as a school shooting episode it was the worst I have even seen. It was dealt with so poorly I can't even. I have literally lost the ability to even. I will say that Brittny (Morris( gave a steller performance in her part of the shooting. As did Blain and Sam. Everyone eles - I was a bit ashamed. Mostly about tina.
If you want to do a school shooting episode - do it right. It's not something to do half assed. Theres no room for stupid melodramatic moments and fake over acting. The no background music was an amazing way of dealing with this, would've had an actual impact if the episode was done properly.
Saddens me to see where this show has come to.
The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Who's Coming Back?
4/8/2013 3:10 PM
Maybe it does have to with Sailas shapeshifting into him, thus scrambling Elena's mojo and flipping her out so she flips the switch..
I think it's a combination actually, both paving the way for season 5, and the flipping of our dear Elena..
But more importantly - YAY!!!! Baby Gilbert's arm candy is back y'all!!!!! I sure hope the other side didn't deflate him.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "American Gothic"
4/4/2013 7:33 AM
1. Elijah, Elijah and Elijah. Also, did I mention Elijah?
2. If Elijah wasn't subjected to the TVD writers, he would throw it out the window and run over it.. But probably something that will have to do with the backdoor pilot and other bad plotlines..
3. Please please please just do it already!!! And nto even because i ship them so (which I do) but really because theres only so much you can drag this. Something ha to be done, if they go there - YAY! If not, then just let it go.. It's getting close to the horrid triangle..
4. Actually, yes. Right now she's just acting out, but it's mostly because they're all up in her business. Letting her be would eventually calm her down. Also, it's really hypocritical seeing as they wanted her to stop feeling, and now that she stopped, they flipped.
6. As we saw in the promo - the triangle is back on, so the show will mostly revolve around that. The Stelena Delena battle is back on, so the show is bound to get worse, before an explosive finale. And the backdoor pilot will also probably be really good.. But mostly it will have to do with elena, and how she feels again. Sadly so, through Stefan, thus making his so true revelation and statements from the last episode to leave Elena behind, Pointless.
The Vampire Diaries Return Trailer: Is She Gone?
3/29/2013 12:16 PM
Oh I can't believe this!!! REALLY?! We're doing this again?!?!
The Vampire Diaries Sneak Peek: You Can't Hate Me
3/17/2013 7:11 AM
Caroline. Sweetie. You're making it really hard for me to keep loving you. Please, stop this.
The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Bring It On"
3/17/2013 7:04 AM
1. Elena bashing everything and everyone. "You're whole life revolves around me." is probably the best line this show has ever had. Said BY the right person TO the right person. Can't believe that my Best Line Ever Award goes to Elena Gilbert. Also, Steroline made my fangirly heart swell.
2. Love does not beging to describe. See, Caroline? she forgot that Elena was fun.. me? I didn't even know it was possible!!!!
3. So hot I can't even. I have lost the ability to even. This has nothing to do with Hayley, this is all Klaus. I'm so happy we got to see him in action. And the tattoos!!!!!! Dear lord!
4. Elena. She's right, Caroline maybe strong, but Alaric is stronger even in spirit. There's no wining him.
5. Damon/Rebekah. The only two I really did not see coming, and I enjoy them a lot.
6. Unfortunately, no. He'll be back after Klaus departs to his own spin off.
7. Killing this horrid plot line? No way huh? I really have no idea..
8. LOL NO. The Grill will fall apart!!!
Arrow PaleyFest Panel Teases Black Canary, Mystery Guest Star and More
3/11/2013 8:39 AM
Still think that this show s missing the Oliver - Laurel ship.
I really don't like dealing with ships in shows, but it really is missing here.. I hope the Black Canary thing will push this towards there..
90210 Review: Brothers and Sisters
3/6/2013 5:03 AM
I can't believe they didn't kill off Annie yet. I'm still hoping that they end the show with that. I'll tune in for that.
Arrow Review: Felicity Gets Collared
2/21/2013 5:17 AM
I'm really liking this show, I really am. The writing is great, the acting is fantastic, and I find myself loving probably most of the characters. But I do have one major issue with it - usually I'm the last one to jump on a ship, I rarely care about it and usually think it's over-rated and over-shadowing the rest of the plot lines. But in Arrow, I find myself in need of it. One of the biggest parts about any superhero story, is the girl. It's just the way it goes. And the fact that Arrow doesn't have it, is really starting to bother me. According to the comic, his love interest is Laurel, and when the show aired, I thought that the dynamics were really good and that it was going in a right, reasonable pace. But now, not only is Laurel pushed aside, but the love story is missing completely. Like I said, usually - I don't care (ie - TVD), but here, it is really missing.. I hope this changes soon, because I think that a huge chunk of the plot is simply missing..
Cult Review: Thy Fandom Come
2/20/2013 5:17 AM
It was good. I liked it.. I'm gonna stay with this show a while..
I was kind of disappointed with Alona Tal's role. I was really hoping she'd get to be a bigger part of the actual happenings on the outside of the show, but as of right now, she's just playing Alaric in the show (yes, he will forever be Ric to me).
I also really really really dislike Skye, I've hated her back on Melrose Place 2.0.. She has the most annoying everything about her..
But aside from that, it was really fantastically written, and I really want to see where this is going.. I kept wishing the episode won't end.. So that a really good thing.
The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Hot Hybrid Sex Alert!
2/19/2013 5:03 AM
This saddens me.. Klaus should get better action then Katherine..
Oh!! Maybe it's Elena! Stripped of her humanity trying to hurt everyone! It would be so funny!
116 Total Comments
What's New Tonight
10:00 PM, NBC
10:30 PM, MTV
Recent Round Tables
"Damned If You Do"
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
More Shows »
© Copyright 2013