Still so mad the Naomi and Liam aren't ending up together.
My best series finale will be Naomi killing everyone and riding off with Liam.
1. Elena turning her humanity back on because of Matt. I'm so happy it had NOTHING to do with the brothers. I was so afraid that they'll use it as another stepping stone in the stupid triangle. Loved the fact that is was so not that.
2. I disliked the original Elena, and I disliked what they did to her with her humanity off - so honestly, I don't really care.
3. Rebekah. I'm not sure why, but she seems wicked smart. All the original siblings do..
4. At the very least he deserves a special - The luckiest person on earth.
5. Sheriff Forbes? I really don't know.. How are they even planning on killing Katherine? How are they going around the bloodline thing? Killing her means literally killing everyone else.. Another convenient loophole? I really hope not..
Peyton Sawyer, I have missed you. Welcome back!
CW, sometimes, you make the right choices. The Originals has so much potential I'm dying.
Tvfanatic - Best choice EVER for Hart of Dixie photo. Wade makes us all quiver with joy.
1. I literally can't pick. Usually my answer to this question is anything Klaus and/or Elijah, But this was ALL Klaus and/or Elijah. So By far my favorite episode of the ENTIRE show. Though I must admit that Klaus looking up crying killed every last bit of me.
2. Kolin. Half Kol half Finn. Hayley has no place in my show.
3. Jane-Anne, you were yet another victim of I'm-not-so-sure-what. If you can, send Jeramy and Lexie back.
4. Yes. She is far too awesome to stay in that sinking ship of a town. Go do great thing, girl!!
5. Marcel. I want to see how they create a villain for THE villain. Also, I find Sophie to be a poor mans Caroline and as I've said before - Hayley - you have no place in my show.
6. YES. TVD has lost most it's appeal. Damon is no longer Damon, even Stefan got more insufferable, Caroline has lost her status as coolest girlpire long ago. Give me Klaus and Co.
It happens ones in a blue moon that I disagree with a review here, but it does happen. Time to look outside people - I guess theres a blue moon out there.
I'll start by saying that in comparison to the show as a whole, yes. This was a decent episode. But as a school shooting episode it was the worst I have even seen. It was dealt with so poorly I can't even. I have literally lost the ability to even. I will say that Brittny (Morris( gave a steller performance in her part of the shooting. As did Blain and Sam. Everyone eles - I was a bit ashamed. Mostly about tina.
If you want to do a school shooting episode - do it right. It's not something to do half assed. Theres no room for stupid melodramatic moments and fake over acting. The no background music was an amazing way of dealing with this, would've had an actual impact if the episode was done properly.
Saddens me to see where this show has come to.
Maybe it does have to with Sailas shapeshifting into him, thus scrambling Elena's mojo and flipping her out so she flips the switch..
I think it's a combination actually, both paving the way for season 5, and the flipping of our dear Elena..
But more importantly - YAY!!!! Baby Gilbert's arm candy is back y'all!!!!! I sure hope the other side didn't deflate him.
1. Elijah, Elijah and Elijah. Also, did I mention Elijah?
2. If Elijah wasn't subjected to the TVD writers, he would throw it out the window and run over it.. But probably something that will have to do with the backdoor pilot and other bad plotlines..
3. Please please please just do it already!!! And nto even because i ship them so (which I do) but really because theres only so much you can drag this. Something ha to be done, if they go there - YAY! If not, then just let it go.. It's getting close to the horrid triangle..
4. Actually, yes. Right now she's just acting out, but it's mostly because they're all up in her business. Letting her be would eventually calm her down. Also, it's really hypocritical seeing as they wanted her to stop feeling, and now that she stopped, they flipped.
6. As we saw in the promo - the triangle is back on, so the show will mostly revolve around that. The Stelena Delena battle is back on, so the show is bound to get worse, before an explosive finale. And the backdoor pilot will also probably be really good.. But mostly it will have to do with elena, and how she feels again. Sadly so, through Stefan, thus making his so true revelation and statements from the last episode to leave Elena behind, Pointless.
Oh I can't believe this!!! REALLY?! We're doing this again?!?!
Caroline. Sweetie. You're making it really hard for me to keep loving you. Please, stop this.
© 2014 TV Fanatic