1. I would've said Delena sex, but it was horrible, so no. And as much as I hate Caroline now - nothing can take away from Klaus, so all the Karoline moments. Also, whey Hayley put on the tiara and Tyler said that the other will cut her. I lol'd so much.
2. Karoline will never happen, god only knows why, such great chemistry! I'm really not sure something meaningful will happen woth the werewolves also, so Matt - you win! YAY!
3. Worse then let down - it was a cop out. But if we take the actual context out of it, then hot hot hot. Must've been so embarrassing for them tho, Having to bring such a privet thing to a room full of people to judge.
4. Something that we now can't see but will eventually be something so obvious. World domination maybe?
5. Better mortality mojo bling. For man and vampires!!
Biggest cop out EVER.
Gossip Girl writers?! Have you jumped ship to ruin this show also?!
I was never about the ship wars. The Delena thing? Simply good story telling. It was fantastically built and I couldn't wait to see where this was heading.. This was a GG style let down.
I really believed that the writers will ruin this by having Damon hide the cure from her, thus driving her into Stefan's arms. But I thought that they will at least give us some proper storyline for them. But this, this was just making fun of the fans of the show. Sired? Really? Doesn't he like, have to be there!? Like Klaus was?
I'm so upset by this development.. I'e had a lot of problems with the writing on this show, but this is a new low.
First @Munapac17 - You should be a bit more respectful here. If this was the Stelena tag on tumblr, then maybe it would have been fine, but people that read here, like both ships. Or, like me, just like good storytelling. And right now, Delena is the good storytelling. Just like Stelena was in S1.
As for the clip - that was REALLY uncalled for. Damon was being really nice, which is strange, I know, but still.. Stefan was just being an ass. And although I have been praying for S3 Stefan to come back back and be snarky and amazing, S3 Stefan had class, this was just childish and mean. Damon actually asked him to hang out.. I don't know, I didn't ike this at all..
1. Damon and the second bourbon. Bromance is missed.
2. All of the above! The killing Damon line, though, was pure lolz. That kid was growing on me from the very first time i saw him, now he's my full grown crush. (after Klaus and Damon)
3. How about no?
4.I would love it, but it's very obvious what's gonna happen next - Elena will get with Damon for a bit, it'll be very... not what we want it to be, then they'll find the cure, and Damon, completely out of character will do something stupid, like hide it from her or something, and Stefan will swoop in, give it to her, she will feel betrayed by Damon, and say that everything was because she was a vampire and now she's back to seeing things clearly, and it's Stefan, it's always gonna be Stefan, and Damon will be a ruined character for the rest of the show.
6. I'll give him a 5..
1. Anything involving Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah. Also, Klaus's wig WINS ALL. I also really liked Stefan at the dinner, he was so much like the cool self he was this time last year. I miss cynical bad ass Stefan 8(
2. Dear lord! You idiot! Of course not! I love Klaus, I do. More then any other character in the show, but ALL your plans involving this man - failed. They failed before we even got one glance at Klaus! (circa season 2) What in the world makes you think this is a good idea?!
3. Oh yes. So so much!!
4. I knew they were gonna have a lame cop out of Elena's vampirism. So no surprise there. Although I didn't see the professor-Connor thing, I REALLY did not see the Jeremy thing!
5. Silly, silly little children.
1. Klaus Damon. Followed by shirtless Damon, and closing with the Damon-Meredith exploding kitten banter. I'm sorry, anything else happen this week?
2. I would LOVE for it to be true.. so that Klaus could move in on Caroline, but I'm guessing not. But I do think she's there to rock the boat.
3. I was actually shocked to see Klaus's face drop as soon as he heard about the tattoos, so my vote goes there. I think Jeremy went bad ass the moment he chopped off his emo hair, well, that and chopping the hybrid's head off, Stefan ripper style.
4. I have no idea, I would never by it. But probably something along the lines of - The Secret Diareis of a Forever Angsty Teen Vampire.
5. I do. I really think she's a lovely character, she's acting out of pain. I can't really hold that agains her.
This is horrifying. I can't believe they're doing this!!!
Also, can this dress be any more Serena attention calling? God, a gold wedding dress.. so tacky.
I'm sorry, Tyler who?
Klaus, always Klaus. Anything Klaus.
I'm a Delena shipper, always was, but I don't like where this is going.. I think that after a fantastic built up that was season 3, going back to season 1-2 smoke and mirrors about them is stupid. She chose Stefan, and as much as I don't like it, she should stick to that, at least for now.
1. the wake.. It was gut wrecking to watch. Ope is really really gone.
2. I think that Jax always wanted something better for the club. He loved this club forever, but he always wanted it to be legit, be about the bond and the family and not anything else. He was always looking for a way out for the club. I think this move is a smart one. But I also think that this is going to bring some unexpected bd things to the club, as per usual in SOA
3. Jax. He's right, Able should know, but not now, that kis went through hell, the last thing he need is to more confusion..
4. F. That's it?! All this talk about her coming on, and that's it?! Pointless. Could've been any nameless person. I thought her role will be more like Ima's..
5. I rather not think about it.
© 2013 TV Fanatic