Ed: Ugh! F*ck this Henry-Prince-average-joe storyline! I want my hair product!
Chuck: I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts...
I, in no way, want Dair to hookup! This spoiler makes me really excited, though! This is the type of Dan and Blair relationship I love! When they team up to help their mutual friends or just to take down someone they mutually don't like! This is the sort of thing that won't happen anymore if they hookup/get together/wtv... if they hook up I feel like their whole dynamic will be different! Which is really sad since its so good right now!
I've always loved the interactions between Dan and Blair! I think they make really good kinda-sorta-friends! I want it to stay that way!
I feel like everyone is so sure that they're hooking up this season because of some 'spoiler'! But the spoiler didn't look official to me, at all! It was like a comment in a forum saying something like "Dair are happening this season!"... I'm not saying its impossible that its true, but I'm not gonna believe it until its like an actual spoiler with a reliable source (like one of the writers themselves or that Michael Ausiello guy or someone like him...)
What the actual f*uck!? Who is comparing Juliet to Bree!? Juliet is a creepy psycho chick obsessed with all of them! Do tell me how that resembles Bree's character? I'm sorry but if you think this Juliet storyline is "dull" I doubt you're gonna find anything else on the show interesting! I think its an awesome storyline!!! As for Chuck/Eva... ugh please gag me!
I'm still so happy about the premiere! It was absolutely amazing! I loved every second (Mmm.. well maybe not the Chuck/Eva kiss) but everything else was terrific! Blair speaking french is hot! And her prince is pretty hot too.. had to say it (But I'm totally a Chair shipper forever!) I don't even mind that Chuck was only in the last two minutes because what a fantastic last two minutes it was! Seriously amazing! Plus I love flashbacks! Okay and Juliet... OMG! She's a psycho and I LOVE IT! I'm a sucker for storylines with stalkers/psychos/killers ect. its always so dramatic and thrilling and creepy! and I love it! I was genuinely crept out when they showed her board with the clipping of all of them! amazingness! I also found Lily/Rufus a lot more interesting! I don't know why... they just didn't seem so much like an old couple in this episode and I love that Lily is worried about Chuck! Also I liked that Eleanor was in this episode, she didn't do much important but I kinda love Eleanor lol! Umm what else... I don't know... I just loved it all! it was great! okay, I'm going on too much lol
....Yeeeeeeeee! *happy* :)
1. Hate to admit it, but yea, V's line "you can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth, let alone anywhere else." was probably my favorite of the episode!
2. I have to say Season 2! But the season 4 premiere was really amazing!!! I agree with Mister Meester! Gossip Girl is back, baby! :)
3. Definitely not his baby. And I have no guesses as to what Georgina is up to.
4. I don't know but based on what Mister Meester said, I cannot wait!!!
5. No I don't think so. I don't think we'll ever be introduced to Gossip Girl and if we are I think it will be in the very last episode of the series and that she will have to be played by Kristen Bell. I think she's just a really creepy psycho who's like obsessed with all of them! Which by the way I LOOOOOOVE! I'm a sucker for storylines with like psychos and murderers and just creepy people! lol makes for some good ass drama!
I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I cannot wait! Its gonna be great! :)
I didn't even hear this rumor. lol Oh well, good thing its not true.
Serena: Oh, Blair, no! No hair pulling!
© 2013 TV Fanatic