WOW. It only took them....3 seasons to develop Elena. That's totally fine though. No worries show. Please continue to act the retard Plec in believing that a weak female lead and an ever irrelevant and unbelievable triangle will save this show. Please be delusional till the end.
I mean, if one hundredth of the things that happened to her happened to me...I would be cowering in the Lockwood dungeon having a psychotic break. But no, Elena gets dumped/secretly protected by her boyfriend......and she gets dark.....WOW.Forgive me if i don't seen too excited. I'm even more than usually disgusted by the DE reaction that i'm getting from the fangirl express. After all that Stef has done for both Elena and Damon, they would still love to see him clear on the other side of the world suffering alone so that they can have their fav rapist and Mrs Carboard together.....EPIC ISN'T IT? Especially since Stefan has to be GONE for DE to happen. I love TVD but its getting more and more erratic and LAME!!!
I vote that they stop releasing teasers because every word from Plec's mouth just makes me not look forward to the show coming back. I keep thinking "can it get any worse" but i always stand corrected. Dark Elena, really....REALLY? How dark can the sun get? I just don't see them magically turning her into a super interestingly dark being with issues. Not that she doesn't have issues (we all know Elena is a nutcase), but look at where the character could have evolved to if she had been given the opportunity to "decay" over time. There have been so many instances over the last year in TVD time where her world has turned inside out and you would never know it looking at the expression on her face. Nina is an excellent actress, she's just been given bad material to work with in the case of "Elena".
WOW. I touched a nerve. LOL. Seems like someone doesn't know the difference between constructive criticism and down right slander... I'll have you know that TVD is one of my fav shows on the air. I watch it religiously every Thursday so EXCUSE me if i sound a tad bit OVER IT and Julie Plec for ruining perfectly good base material and turning the show into a never ending DES lunatic soap opera that more and more people have started to NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. I'm a true fan of good art and excellent writing and, being a fan, i'm not afraid to say that the current levels of both on TVD are just not up to scratch. It not my fault if you don't know the difference.
1. As Plec is in charge.....sadly NO.
2. Don't care
3. As Plec is in charge.....sadly NO.
4. As Plec is in charge.....sadly NO.
5. EEWWW. YUCK. DON'T CARE
6. Statherine for life.
7. MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETED....and i'm a girl
More important questions:
1. Will Elena finally develop those things that normal people have..emotions and tear glands?
2. Will Damon and Elena's eyes finally get sick of their owners and do the deed themselves?
3. Will Stefan and Damon finally realize that they are just pale imitations of Angel and Spike and just stop trying?
4. Will Bonnie stop being the "save the day" witch in training with no house or parents?
5. Will Caroline, Katherine and Elijah finally realize that they are the real stars of the show and just kill everyone else?
6. Will Matt circum to his bills and FINALLY DIE?
7. Will someone finally fire Plec and hire Joss Whedon?
© 2014 TV Fanatic